How to Transfer Kerio to Thunderbird? Complete Tutorial
In this blog post, we will show you how to transfer Kerio to Thunderbird using a professional solution. If you are looking for the same, this post will benefit you.
In Thunderbird, you can access Kerio Connect emails & contacts by using Corbett Kerio Migration Tool. Since Thunderbird is an open-source platform and has a huge client base.
This guide will teach you how to import Kerio emails to Thunderbird with all data. So, without any further delay let’s begin the post.
Thunderbird vs Kerio? A Quick Overview
Thunderbird and Kerio are two different platforms with different functionality. There are an end number of reasons why users think to migrate Kerio email to Thunderbird. Here’s a quick tabular comparison with a user query to transfer Kerio to Thunderbird.
|On Basis Of||Thunderbird||Kerio|
|Customization||Add-ons Available||Limited Customization|
|Technical Support||Email & Forum Support||Email & Forum Support|
|Supported Platform||Windows, MacOS, Linux||Windows, MacOS, Linux, Mobile|
|Supported File Type||MBOX||Proprietary Format|
|Price||Free Open Source||Subscription Model|
For the past few years, I’ve been using Kerio’s webmail service to send and receive emails. However, the Kerio Connect subscription plan is quite expensive and I have decided to migrate emails from Kerio to Thunderbird. I was looking for a solution to import my old data from Kerio to Thunderbird.
Jacob J. Hudnall
How to Migrate Kerio Email to Thunderbird?
Let’s get started with the steps to migrate emails from Kerio to Thunderbird. Before that, click on the download button and install the free software to complete the process.
- Launch the software and click on Open >> Email Server >> Kerio Connect >> Add File & Folder.
- Next, the software will generate a preview of the Kerio Connect Mailbox.
- Click on the Export button, and select Thunderbird from the list.
- Apply the data filters, and click on the save button to transfer Kerio to Thunderbird.
By following the steps mentioned above, you can easily transfer Kerio to Thunderbird. This application provides a wide range of benefits for users. In addition, you can export the Kerio mailbox to multiple platforms & file formats with this single utility. Now, let’s check out the prime features of this automated toolkit.
How to Migrate Kerio Webmail to Thunderbird?
Follow the steps transfer Kerio to Thunderbird Account
- Launch Tool & click on the Open button.
- Click on Email Account >> Add Kerio.
- Now Preview Kerio Connect Emails.
- Click on Export & Select Thunderbird.
- Apply Filters and Click on Save button.
Features and Advantages of the Application
- Standalone application to transfer Kerio to Thunderbird without restrictions.
- Option to move specific data from Kerio Connect Mailbox to the required platform.
- All email components will be preserved by the toolkit during the migration process.
- Dual mode option to browse & upload Kerio Connect Files & Folders to software panels.
- Kerio contacts can be exported to vCard format, while calendars can be exported in ICS format.
Above we have discussed the entire procedure to Transfer Kerio to Thunderbird. There is no manual solution available to perform this task. The free solution you will find on the web includes chances of data loss since they do not contain the meta-attributes of the email message. For a safe and secure conversion, users can opt for an automated solution that offers secure and precise results.