How to Download all Attachments in Yahoo Mail at Once? Easy Solution
If you are using Yahoo mail, you must have multiple email messages along with attachments in your inbox. The attached information may be in the form of a PDF, JPG, PNG, Excel, Doc, Docx, etc. file. In case you have to download all attachments in Yahoo Mail at once, then there is no manual solution available to accomplish this task.
Yahoo mail is one of the most popular webmail services which contain a lot of important data of its daily users in the form of various attachments. This creates a need to backup all the data to protect it from virus attacks and avoid data loss in case of accidental deletion. Therefore in this blog, we will discuss different methods to download all attachments in Yahoo Mail.
Steps to Extract Attachments from Yahoo Mail
- Open your browser & log in to your Yahoo Mail Account.
- Find the email that has the attachment you want to extract.
- Tap on the attachment link, and Yahoo will scan the attached file or document.
- If the file does not contain any virus, Yahoo mail will show a pop-up saying ‘No virus detected.’
- Afterwards, click on the ‘Download Attachment’ button, and you will see a pop-up.
- Hit the ‘Save’ button to extract all attachments from Yahoo Mail at Once.
Once the attachment has been saved, go to the download folder to view and access the Yahoo attachment on the local computer. However, with this technique, users can extract one attachment at a time. To save all Yahoo Mailbox attachments, users can use Yahoo Attachments Downloader. Let’s explore more about this automated solution in the next section.
Expert Way to Download Attachments From Yahoo
As we are aware of the complexities involved in the manual solution while downloading more than one attachment at a time from Yahoo Mail. So, to overcome the limitation, we have come up with an expert-recommended solution which is the Corbett Email Attachment Extractor. It is professional software that makes the entire Yahoo Mail attachment removal procedure easier and more reliable.
With the help of Yahoo Attachment Downloader, you don’t need to become a tech-savvy user or someone who is an expert with all technicalities. All you need to know is the basics of computers to run it on your device because of its easy-to-use GUI. Furthermore, the software offers multiple advanced features that allow users to sort and save specific Yahoo mailbox attachments.
Steps to Download All Attachments in Yahoo Mail
- Install and run the software on Windows, and click on the “Open” button.
- After that, click on Email Accounts >> Add Account. Provide Mail ID & App Password.
- Next, the software will list all the Yahoo data in the software panel. Users can preview Yahoo emails with attachments.
- Now, click on the “Extract” tab, and select the attachments option from the list.
- At last, apply the data filters, and click on “Save” to download all attachments in Yahoo Mail at once.
That’s all for the Yahoo Attachments Downloader to extract multiple attachments from Yahoo Mail account in one click. Not, only this with the help of this application, users can transfer Yahoo mail account to another 20+ platforms & formats with complete data & information. Now, let’s checkout the prime functionality of this toolkit.
Prime Features of the Professional Software
There are various reasons why users need to use an automatic tool to save all Yahoo Mail attachments at once. Here are some of the benefits:
- With professional software, users can extract all attachments from any webmail, server or popular domain in their original format without any data loss.
- Users can download selective attachments with the help of a date filter, from/ to email, subject, file type, etc.
- The software allows users to extract attachments single as well as bulk email files and also maintains the original folder hierarchy so that they can easily distinguish between multiple attachments.
In the above blog, we described two different solutions to download all attachments in Yahoo Mail. The manual method only allows users to extract one attachment at a time. While the Automated Yahoo Attachment Downloader has the ability to save multiple Yahoo Mail attachments of any size and file extension. Our recommendation for you is to opt for an automated solution that provides safe and accurate results.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How do I download attachments in Yahoo Mail?
- Login to Yahoo.
- Open the email containing the attachment.
- Now, Hover or click on the attachment file.
- You’ll see a ‘Download’ icon or option.
- Click it to save all attachments from Yahoo Mail.
Q) Where is the Attached file on Yahoo Mail?
- Open Yahoo Mail.
- Compose a new email or reply to an existing one.
- Now, click on the paperclip icon at the bottom of the window.
- Click on it to browse and select the file you wish to attach.