Download Attachments From Outlook Manually for Free
If you are continuously searching for methods to download attachments from outlook then stop. Because in this blog we will discuss the most relevant solutions to easily save attachments from Outlook within a limited time. If you are a business person and don’t want to waste your time on the manual methods then go with the professional’s recommended solution with a 100% guaranteed result.
In other words, downloading email attachments from Outlook one by one is very tiring. We recommended you the best utility in the market to save you time and easily download attachments from Outlook without any hassle. Because Attachments may include documents, images, spreadsheets, etc. which are required for reference and future use.
When you need to save batch Attachments then the manual activity of downloading each attachment becomes difficult. Download attachments from multiple emails Outlook 365 one by one is quite a slow and difficult process but with the help of this utility, you can easily and quickly do this task all at once.
Methods to Download All Attachments from Outlook
Saving email attachments from Microsoft Outlook, you can either opt for the free manual method or trusted and verified third-party software. Both methods are explained in the below sections:
- Save Attachments from Outlook on Windows OS Manually
- Save All Attachments from Outlook using Software (Authors Choice)
Outlook Download All Attachments Manually – Solved
If you are using Windows OS then perform the steps listed below. Outlook downloads all attachments and it is a free manual method to save Outlook email attachments.
1. Open the Outlook application.
2. Open the email with multiple Attachments within it. The email can be read in the reading pane or opened in the new window.
3. Click on the downward arrow icon alongside the attachment’s file and then click on Save all Attachments in the drop-down list.
4. Alternatively, you can go to the File tab and then select Save Attachments as an option.
5. A small window of Save all Attachments will pop up. You can select the Attachments and then click on OK.
6. The selection of Attachments can be done in two ways:
7. Now, click on the OK button.
8. Choose the folder or the destination where you want to save the Attachments.
9. Click on the OK button. You can save attachments from multiple emails in outlook with the manual way
Limitations of Using Manual Method
- It can download the Attachments from Outlook of the single mail only.
- The Attachments of the multiple emails can be downloaded one by one.
- The one-by-one save of all the Attachments in multiple emails of Outlook can take a longer time.
Download All Attachments from Outlook Using Software
A third-party utility helps you to download attachments from Outlook straightly. The best utility in the market is Email Attachments Extractor Tool by Corbett Wizard. This is professional software that provides you with the best solution to save attachments from Outlook 365. That is adept at downloading all the attachments of all the emails in one go.
With its simple GUI. Technical and Non-technical users can easily understand the interface. We provide a Screenshot along with the working steps for non-technical users to easily complete the process. We know the main users fear using Automatic tools. Is it a complex interface with technical terms but in this tool you don’t face such issues?
Steps to Download Attachments from Outlook 2021, 2019 & Below
This tool is tested and verified by IT admins. Complete the following steps to extract attachments from Outlook 365 in bulk without any difficulties.
- Download the Software and Install it on a Windows computer.
- Now, click on Open >> Email Data Files >> PST Files.
- Next, preview your PST file content with all of its meta properties.
- After that click on the Extract button Select Attachments and Browse the path to save attachments.
Wait until the successful message appears, and that’s it for the toolkit to download & save all attachments from Outlook 365 account.
Related Blog: Guide to download multiple attachments from Office 365.
Questions? We Have Answers!
Q) How to Download Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook 365
5 Step guide to download all attachments in Outlook 365 Account:
- Install & Run the Office 365 Backup Tool by Corbett.
- Now, click on Open >> Add Email Account >> Add Office 365 Account.
- Next, the software will scan & list all the Outlook 365 emails in the software panel.
- Afterward, users have to click on the “Extract” button and select the “Attachments” option.
- The last step is to browse the designation location, and click on the “Save” button.
That’s how you can save all attachments in Outlook 365
Q) Can I download multiple attachments from a single email file in Outlook 365?
Yes, users can easily save multiple attachments from a single email in Outlook 365. Additionally, the software allows users to save attachments of any extension & file size.
Q) Can I preview an attachment before downloading it from Outlook 365?
Yes, the toolkit has dedicated preview windows that let users preview their email attachments before downloading it from Outlook 365.
In this blog, We discussed the best solutions to download attachments from Outlook 365 using the manual & automated way. However, the manual process is quite complicated & requires technical skills. Our recommendation for users is to go with an automated solution that allows users to save attachments from Outlook 365 in a reliable & error-free manner.