Expert Guide to Migrate Rogers Email to Gmail
Summary: This post will explore ways to migrate Rogers email to Gmail account with all attributes. Here we have discussed both manual and automated solutions to migrate Rogers emails to another account with all data fields. Also, users will learn about the reasons & benefits to transfer emails from Rogers to Gmail accounts. So, let’s begin the post…
Rogers is a Canadian telecommunications company that provides ISP (Internet Service Provider) services including telephone, wireless, email, and TV. However, the price and uptime of Rogers emails are unrealistic.
In July 2022, Rogers Communication experienced a major service outage affecting more than 12 million users in Canada. This followed another major national outage a year earlier in April 2021. Source: Wikipedia.
All these major drawbacks and high prices led users to switch to a better platform. In the next section, you will explore techniques to migrate Rogers email to another account with all attributes. Here are the topics that we will discuss throughout the post.
Reasons Users Transfer Emails from Rogers to Gmail
There are numerous reasons why you should transfer Rogers email to another account. We have listed some of the benefits you will get by moving your emails from Roger to Gmail or any other account.
- More Storage: Gmail offers 15 GB of free cloud storage compared to Rogers Email where users will get only 2 GB of storage.
- Better Accessibility: Google Mail is accessible from all platforms and locations, while Rogers Mail services are limited.
- Support for Google Services: With a Gmail account, users will get free support for business applications including G Sheet, G Drive, etc.
Explore Alternatives to Rogers & Way to Transfer Mail Data
Rogers email is the prominent ISP service provider in Ontario, Canada. Well, if you want to switch to another ISP, then you can consider the following:
|Feature / ISP||Shaw||Telus||Bell|
|Coverage||Across Canada||Primarily in Quebec, Alberta, BC||Wide coverage across Canada|
|Services Offered||Mobile, Home Phone, TV, Internet||Known for Mobile, Offers Internet||Offers a wide range of telecom services|
|Technology||Fibre Optic||Fibre Optic||Likely uses advanced technology (not specified)|
|Internet Plans||Fibre+ Basics, Essentials, Max||Speeds up to 1Gbps||Various plans (details not specified)|
|Special Features||Advanced WiFi modem in all plans||Advanced Wi-Fi hubs, High-speed internet||Likely offers similar high-speed options|
|Speed Range||10Mbps to 1.5Gbps, unlimited options||Up to 1Gbps||Varies (not specified)|
These are the popular alternatives to Rogers. One can easily select any of the services as per their requirements. The only challenge left for the users is to transfer their email data. In the next, section, you will explore how you can migrate data from Rogers to another ISP or the popular Gmail account.
Manually Forward Rogers Email to Gmail
- Open your Gmail account, and click on Gear Icon >> See all Settings.
- Now, from the settings menu click on the “Accounts and Import” tab in the navigation bar.
- Scroll down, and select “Check mail from other accounts” & click on “Add a mail account”.
- Now, enter your Rogers Mail ID, and click on the “Next” button.
- Afterward, select “Import emails from my other account (POP3)” and click “Next”.
- Enter your Roger email address & password, and click on “Add Account” to continue.
After this, you will be able to access Rogers email in your Gmail account. Well, this technique only works with Gmail account if you want to migrate and forward Rogers email to gmail or another account of your choice then this technique will not work for you.
Transfer Emails from Rogers to Gmail – The Expert Way
If you want a quick & secure solution to migrate email from Roger to Gmail account, then continue with the Corbett IMAP Migration Tool. It’s an expert-recommended solution to move emails from Rogers account to multiple platforms & formats.
The software comes out with multiple advanced functionalities & data sorting options that let users migrate batch & specific data from Rogers account to the required format. In addition, a demo edition of the software is available that you can download for free to evaluate toolkit performance.
Steps to Migrate Rogers Email to Gmail Account
- Launch the software and click on the Open button.
- Next, users have to click on “Add Email Account >> Add Rogers Email Account” in the software panel.
- Next, the software will fetch data & generate a preview of mailbox data with all attributes.
- Afterward, click on the “Export” tab, and select the required option from the list.
- At last, apply the data filters, and click on the “Save” button to transfer Rogers email to Gmail account.
Note: For a successful migration, you have to enable the IMAP option in Rogers Mail. Visit the link to get IMAP Server Settings.
Prime Features of The Automated Software
- Dedicated Customer Support.
- Compatible with all ISP Providers.
- Maintains File and folder Hierarchy.
- Works with all editions of Windows OS.
- 20+ Platform & Format to Store ISP Data.
So There You Have It
In this article, we have discussed the entire procedure to migrate Rogers email to Gmail account. Here, we have discussed both manual & automated solutions to transfer Rogers email to another account with all attributes. However, our recommendation is to go with an automated solution that delivers secure & precise results.