How to Convert PST to PDF with Attachments? Complete Guide
Hey, are you thinking to convert PST to PDF format? Also, looking for a solution to accomplish this conversion?
Get a flexible and secure data conversion solution from Corbett.
In this blog, we will provide a step-wise procedure to convert Outlook data files to PDF format with attachments using the ultimate PST Converter Tool.
So, keep continuing to read the post till the end…
How does Corbett PST to PDF Converter Tool Work?
First of all, download the software on Windows OS from the mentioned link, and follow the steps to convert PST to PDF with attachments.
Note: It is a demo edition of the software that works similarly to the licensed version of the tool. The trial edition allows exporting 10 PST emails to PDF format. It’s recommended to download and use the software before investing in it. If you think it is the perfect approach for all your needs, then you can update to a licensed version of it for good.
1. Now Run the PST to PDF Converter Tool, and the first screen of the software will appear like this.
2. Click on “Open Tab” and select the “Email Data Files” option from the given list.
3. Next, the step is to upload the PST file using the Add file button. A user can browse the PST file on a local computer.
4. The software instantly loads all the data files on the software panel and generates a complete preview of items stored in them.
5. Once you verify all the data files, click on the Export button and select the required option to convert PST to PDF with attachments.
6. The software supports multiple data filters, applies them, and clicks on the Save button.
Now, you can check the live working status of the conversion task. The Outlook PST File to PDF converter with attachments will take only a few moments and efficiently convert all the data files. Once it gets done, click on Open Folder to view the output.
Get More Information about PST to PDF Converter
The automated wizard is the solution that allows to batch convert PST to PDF format with attachments and other data files without the installation of Outlook. The software is built with advanced artificial intelligence algorithms that support batch and selective data file conversion to another format. Additionally, the software allows converting data files in over 20 platforms.
The users can perform the conversion in real time, and the software will directly save the output to the designated location without any issues. Moreover, the toolkit offers a variety of advanced features. In the next section, we will mention some of the features that make it stand out from the rest.
Advanced Functionality of Automated Toolkit
- Safe and Secure: This PST to PDF converter tool is a risk-free solution. One can easily batch convert PST to PDF with attachments without hassle.
- Simple GUI: The automated solution has a straightforward and easy-to-use graphical interface. Technical and non-technical users can efficiently operate this application without any technical assistance.
- Export Complete Mailbox to PDF: The application supports complete PST mailbox conversion to PDF format. It successfully supports batch conversion without any file size restrictions.
- Convert PST to PDF with Attachments: The toolkit converts PST emails to PDF format. It can export PST emails with attachments with other data attributes to PDF format.
- Maintain Email Hierarchy: It is easy to get exact and accurate output results using PST to PDF converter tool. The software stores all-time data files to PDF format in the same hierarchy order. There will be no additional changes to the original formatting of data.
- Windows OS Support: The application is compatible with Windows OS. One can easily download this software on all editions of Windows to convert Outlook data files to PDF format. Also, the toolkit supports both 32 and 64 processing units.
Manual ways to Convert Outlook Data Files to PDF Format
Outlook doesn’t allow storing emails in PDF format, and you are required to export PST to PDF format with attachments. Here is a trick that works on Outlook 2016 and later versions. Users need to activate the Microsoft Print to PDF to accomplish this task manually.
1) Open Outlook on your machine.
2) Now, select the emails in the PST file that you want to convert PST to PDF format.
3) Navigate to the File Button from the ribbon bar and click on the Print option.
4) Now, press the print button.
5) In the next window, browse the designation and save the location of the output.
6) Click on the Save button to start the conversion process.
The manual approach consumes a lot of time and effort. If you want a quick solution that allows you to convert PST to PDF with attachments even without installing Outlook, you can go with an automated solution for good.
So There You Have It
In the above post, we have discussed various ways that will help to convert PST to PDF format by using a manual and an automated solution. If you are technically sound, you can go with a manual approach. If not, you can go with PST to PDF converter for effortless conversion.