How to Import MSG Files Into Outlook? Quick Guide
MSG File: It is an Outlook file format (.msg) and this linguistic structure is utilized to store a solitary message object as a structure, email, an errand, and so on in a format. You can straightforwardly make MSG to Outlook move If you need to open the MSG file in Outlook.
Outlook Supported File: Microsoft Outlook default file alludes to an individual file format that is utilized to store the IMAP and online email accounts. Likewise, it assists with putting away the Outlook information things inside the envelope like contacts, connections, emails, and so forth.
Read More Related Blogs:
Advantages of Importing MSG Files Into Outlook Account?
There are a few advantages to the import a .msg file into the Outlook account. Some of them are referenced beneath.
- Microsoft Outlook assists clients with dealing with numerous email accounts in a solitary place and can play out different errands with a single tick. This makes it simpler to import Outlook MSG files into Outlook.
- It helps users with saving the Outlook personal storage table on their framework. Likewise, users can get to the Personal storage table file in a disconnected mode.
- This assists clients with interfacing with different clients and makes your own Outlook messages. It makes clients more agreeable to changing MSG over to Outlook file design.
- There are a few motivations to import MSG files into Outlook file format. Presently, we should consider the answer for bringing in MSG files to Outlook 2007, 2016, 2013, and all the below Outlook versions.
Drag and Drop to Import MSG into Outlook
- Open Microsoft Outlook and go to the Folder menu.
- Now, click on New Folder from the navigation bar.
- Provide the folder name and click the “Next” button.
- Now go to the folder where the MSG files are stored.
- Now drag the MSG file to the new Outlook folder.
Copy and Paste MSG Files into Outlook
- To begin with, you need to look for the area where you have saved MSG files.
- From that point onward, Copy all of them (MSG files).
- Presently, you need to open the Outlook application and afterward save all the replicated MSG Files in the ideal Outlook folder.
- The old MSG files can’t uphold the new form of Outlook.
- It is a tedious procedure to import bulk .msg files into Outlook 2007, 2016, and 2013.
- A non-specialized individual can’t complete these techniques yet with complete direction.
- You need to follow each step cautiously. Else, it can prompt information misfortune.
Best Automated Method to Import MSG Files into Outlook
To exceed the issues identified with the manual process, there is capable programming, which is incredibly faultless and amazing. Being the strongest, Corbett Software considers for making the change process supportive.
It is an Expert MSG Converter Tool because of which it gets less difficult for users to run the tool. Preceding to benefit from conclusive features of the tool, let us perceive how should we use it:
Working Steps to Migrate MSG Files to MS Outlook
There is an easy and simple to use manual trick available that can help you Export MSG Files into Outlook. Just, carry out the number of steps listed below. Download the software from the Download Now button. And start the process.
1: You will see an option of ‘Open’ on the upper left of the screen. Tap on that and Go to the ‘Email Data Files’
2: Tap on ‘MSG Files’ and a while later goes to ‘Choose Folders’ or ‘Choose Files’
3: Then, browse the files where you have saved the MSG files. Select all of them or some of them according to your necessities and essentials, then snap on ‘Open.’
4. Preview the uploaded MSG Files in the tool’s preview window.
5: Now select the ‘Export’ option and hit the ‘IMAP’ to Import MSG Files into Outlook 2007, 2016, 2013.
6. At the end select ‘Save’ to start the MSG files in the Outlook application.