Best Method to Migrate Gmail to iCloud Email – Complete Step by Step Guide
Looking for a way to migrate Gmail to iCloud Account directly. Then this article will help you to complete this difficult task with the help of the best approach.
Changing your email address is a pain. When you change your address, make sure it is one you are happy with and will stay at for years to come. Your email address is tied to so many things and changing everything will probably take months. It may even take years.
Response from user: I switched from Gmail to Outlook.com a few years ago, but I still have some accounts and emails that go to my old Gmail address. I’ve flown on that airline 5 years ago, and I just have another flight coming up… oh yeah, that old Gmail address is still attached. I took my daughter to an urgent care clinic when she was a kid when she got sick… The clinic still has my old Gmail account. Every time you think you’ve gotten everything moved over, you find something else that still needs to be changed.
I will mention that Gmail gives you the option of forwarding all your emails to another address. Using this feature, all emails sent to my Gmail account will automatically appear in my new mailbox. On one hand, this is a blessing and on the other hand, it is a curse. Having all your emails in one mailbox makes it easy to forget to switch over any important email. but on the other hand, it can also make it more difficult to see which emails haven’t been moved over. and since you’re still getting all your emails in one mailbox, you might just rely on the forwarding and not make any changes.
Periodically, I still log into my Gmail account to see if I forgot to transfer anything important.
Forwarding Gmail to iCloud is never a dependable solution. If you are not going to use the Gmail email address. If you’re looking for a solution to migrate Gmail to iCloud with complete mailboxes data. This article will help you to convert Gmail to iCloud without any hassle.
What are the Benefits of Gmail to iCloud Migration?
- Users are provided with an excellent spam filter and archive folder that allows them to identify received emails as spam without overloading their inbox.
- All Apple devices can connect to iCloud without any problems.
- Easy to use iCloud email on any device, including iPhones, iPads, and other devices.
- With just a click, unsubscribe from unwanted mailing lists.
- The ability to use email aliases with iCloud Mail
- Enables you to add two-factor authentication for your iCloud email
- Apple doesn’t examine the emails that you send and received
That’s why users want to migrate Gmail to iCloud because no other email client can provide you with the same level of functionality as iCloud. Apple is one of the best and #1 companies that never violates their users’ trust.
How to Migrate Gmail to iCloud Email With Complete Inbox Data?
Using the Professional Gmail Account Emails Backup Tool, you can efficiently migrate your Gmail emails, contacts, and calendars to iCloud Mail. This utility is easy-to-use and gives users a direct pathway to accomplish this task. Several Gmail accounts can also be transferred using this software.
You will only need to log into the application with your Gmail account. To use the Gmail to iCloud Mail migration program, users must enter their username and password. Users do not need to connect iCloud devices to the application or computer to migrate Gmail to iCloud procedure.
Steps to Migrate Emails Directly Without Any Hassle
Get the Gmail to iCloud converter tool installed on your windows operating system.
1. Launch the application in your Windows OS and select the Open option on the software displayed screen.
2. Then select the Email Accounts and hit Add Account option in the drop-down list
3. After that Add Email Account windows will pop up, enter your Gmail account credentials like Your Email id and password.
4. The application gives the Advanced Settings option to enter the IMAP Server and IMAP Port number. Or you can select Find to auto-detect the IMAP server, then select add.
5. Software will start uploading Gmail account data into the software’s panel. Preview the emails into the right-side preview panel.
6. Then select Export and click IMAP from the drop-down options.
7. After that select Save to start the live Gmail to the iCloud migration process.
Gmail to iCloud Backup Wizard: Advanced Features
- Gmail data can be moved to iCloud with only Gmail credentials.
- There is no requirement to migrate emails from Gmail to iCloud for other Apple devices.
- Use the advanced settings option to transfer a few selected data items from your Google account to iCloud.
- With corresponding attachments, you can also save and convert Gmail data to iCloud.
- Additionally, the details of your contacts can be transferred to iCloud mail.
In the above blog, we discuss the best trustworthy way that users can smoothly migrate Gmail to iCloud mail, or can easily transfer Gmail contacts to iCloud email with just a few simple steps. Thus, using this Gmail Backup Software, It is simple to import Gmail emails to iCloud directly without altering and disturbing file and folder structure and a single data. Try this ultimate tool and get unlimited benefits.
Read More Related Blogs: