How to Export GoDaddy Emails to Gmail- Guaranteed Solution
Are you looking to export GoDaddy emails to Gmail? Let’s explore the reasons and solutions transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail account. Here, we will discuss both manual & Automated tool to complete the process.
On the other hand, Gmail is the free webmail service provided by Google. It is known for its wide range of services like cloud storage of 15 GB, security, easy accessibility, and many more. Provides integrated applications like Google Drive, Calendars, Contacts, Photos, etc. Serves small, medium, and large enterprises.
On comparing both the email applications, it has been that GoDaddy and Gmail both are competitive. However, Gmail gives more advanced features with auto-updates, and more specifically it’s free of cost. That’s why a lot of users are looking for a way to migrate GoDaddy email to Gmail account.
Why Users Want to Transfer Email from GoDaddy to Gmail Account?
GoDaddy does not contain any robust support system. Whenever the problem arises, and the user raises a trouble ticket, it takes more than 48 hours to answer the query. It also involves restoration fees.
Whenever there is an issue with the website, it demands money which is more than a reasonable amount. There is no technical resource or contact person available with whom you can discuss the concern. All such minor error lead users to export GoDaddy emails to Gmail account.
How to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Gmail? Manual Procedure
The following are the steps to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail Account Manually.
- Login into Gmail account using the credentials.
- Click on gear-shaped icon and choose settings from the drop-down.
- Click on ‘Accounts and Import’ tab, and select ‘Add a POP3 may account you own’.
- Enter your GoDaddy email address and then click on ‘Next Step’ button.
- Enter the Username and Password of GoDaddy email account.
- Uncheck the field named ‘POP Server’ and text it as ‘pop.secureserver.net’ into it.
- Click on ‘Add Account’. Then, Google will check your GoDaddy login information.
- Lastly, click on ‘Finish’ once all the emails from GoDaddy to Gmail have been imported.
Alternative Solution to Migrate GoDaddy Email to Gmail Account
The Corbett GoDaddy Email Backup Tool is one of the best solution in order to transfer GoDaddy emails to Gmail account. It is one of the best solution that has been tested and verified by IT admin .
The mentioned solution works with all editions of Window OS including latest Window 11, 1o, 8, 7 & it can also support with older versions like Window XP/ 2000 etc. There are no limitations on file size, one can easily migrate any size of GoDaddy emails to Gmail account.
Instruction to Move GoDaddy Account to Gmail Profile
Follow steps one by one to complete the procedure to export GoDaddy emails to Gmail account
1) Install and Launch the GoDaddy to Gmail Migration Tool
2) Go to ‘Open’ tab, select ‘Email Accounts’, and then click on ‘Add Account’.
3) An ‘Add Email Account’ window would get opened where you need to enter the credentials like email id and password. Then, click on‘Add’ button.
4) Next the software will analyze your account and generate a preview of data files stored in it.
5) Go to the “Export Button” and click on “Gmail” from the list.
6) In next windows click on the ‘Save’ button which is located on the top right corner of the software window. By clicking on ‘Save’ button, you have completed the process the process to export GoDaddy emails to Gmail account.
7) Now, you can open and check the exported emails in the Gmail account.
In the above blog, we have described the entire solution to export GoDaddy emails to Gmail account. Also, we have discussed the reasons behind this data migration process. In addition, we have introduced two solutions to transfer email from GoDaddy to Gmail account. However, the manual solution involves some limitations. If you want accurate results, it’s suggested to go with an automated solution.