Extract Attachments from PST File – Easy Going Technique
Follow these steps if you want to extract email attachments from a PST file. Also, without Outlook, I have no idea how to extract attachments from PST files.
This article describes how to use an expert-recommended program to download all attachments from PST files. However, using a fully automatic tool helps us to perform the most difficult and time-consuming process within a limited time duration.
Manually extracting all attachments from a PST file is not possible. When you don’t have Outlook installed on your computer, for example. “How to Extract Attachments from PST File Without Outlook” is a question that many users have.
If you wish to manually remove email attachments from Outlook, you must open and save each email. When do you have to extract all attachments from the PST files, and who has that much time?
There is a professional tool that can answer all of your questions about extracting email attachments from PST files without Outlook.
How to Extract All Attachments from PST File Without Outlook
Email Attachments Extractor is a professional solution that we suggest. but, This software not only extracts email attachments but also gives you a variety of options while doing so.
This tool can be used by anyone without any technical knowledge or confusion. Users can execute the extraction procedure without the need for further assistance because of the easy-to-use and basic UI.
Accurate Steps to Extract Attachments from PST Files
Run the utility on your Windows operating system after downloading it.
1. In the simple tool’s interface, select the Open option.
2. Select Outlook PST from the Email Data Files menu.
3. Choose a file from a folder and go over the data it contains.
4. Select Extract and then Attachments from the drop-down menu.
5. Examine the options for Extract Attachments.
6. To begin the procedure, click Save.
Follow the step-by-step instructions to extract attachments from PST file. Read the related blog on How to Convert PST to PDF with Complete Attachments
Advantages of Using This Solution
- Without Outlook, this tool is the best way to download and extract attachments from PST files. Meanwhile, Learn about the primary features of this tool and why you should use it. The tool’s features are limitless, including:
- After the export is complete, the utility gives you the choice to open a folder. You can enable it as needed. If you wish to manually open the extracted folder after the export is completed. Then, before the process begins, you can enable them.
- Skip Greyed Out Folders: Those files and folders that are greyed out can be skipped. Also, this option allows you to skip files and directories from the Extraction process that you don’t want.
- File Extensions Filter: Use the tool’s file extension filter. This filter allows you to search for attachments based on the extension name.
Learn More About the Outlook Attachment Extractor Tool
The application is Windows-based software that extracts Outlook attachments automatically. It’s a fantastic tool for MS Outlook users. Its goal is to deliver a full outcome in the lowest period possible. The nicest part about the software is that it works without the need for Outlook to be installed. The utility has a lot of great features and benefits. We’re going to look into to know how it will help you through the extract attachments from PST Files:
- All characteristics are preserved throughout the extract attachments from PST
- Capable of extracting numerous Outlook email attachments at the same time.
- It is free of risk and has a consistent user interface.
- Provides a Compact View option in the interface for seeing desired emails.
- Advanced Filters: Use several filters to extract attachments from Outlook.
- Outlook data files are compatible with all versions.
- The tool is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
Note: For more information on How to Import PST to Outlook, see linked blogs.
To sum up, One of the best ways to extract attachments from PST files is to use the method listed in the following blog post. It’s simple, straightforward, quick, and precise. but, The approach can be used by anyone to extract Outlook attachments to a folder automatically. It’s a simple solution that includes a trial version. Download the program and finish your work quickly.