How to Export Charter Email to Office 365?
Are you looking to export Charter email to Office 365? Then, you’re at the right post. In this article, we are going to explain the top-quality solution for how to export charter email to Office 365. Today, we have brought a solution recommended by numerous experts. So, continue reading this article and see the functioning of the said method.
Charter Communication is an American ISP provider with a customer base of 26 million users. It offers various functionalities with its mailing platform. To be sure, it is the best platform to access their emails anywhere.
On the contrary, Microsoft Office 365 is a business suite platform that integrates with the support of multiple business applications. If you are looking to transfer emails from Charter to Microsoft 365, then it would be a great decision for you. Because users will enjoy advanced benefits and other security benefits that come with M365.
Why Users Want to Transfer Charter Emails to Office 365?
Office 365 provides users with a plethora of features and services which is why it is a preferred choice of users to move Charter email to Office 365. Here are some of the main reasons:
- Microsoft Office 365 gives new updates and advantages: Microsoft Office 365 gives clients extraordinary advantages and highlights, which incorporate email information the security, more grounded association, greeting and meeting planning, and so on
- No dependence on the stage: Various clients already made a leap and successfully migrate Charter email to Office 365 because it fails to work on different gadgets. As we as a whole realize that MS Office 365 is an online stage that empowers clients to go access from any device with internet connectivity.
- Oversees tremendous amount of information: If you are an individual working in an association that for the most part manages huge estimated information, you may think that it’s hard to organize them appropriately. MS Office 365 can assist you with overseeing mass information with no issue and storage
- Updates and Security Patches: Microsoft 365 always works on client data securities, and realise security patches over the time. That’s also a plus point for M365 users.
For sure, as of now you think about the benefits drawn in with using a cloud-based stage like Microsoft Office 365. So, let’s explore some strategies to transfer email from Charter to Office 365. Let us clear one thing for you, if you are looking for a free solution to accomplish this process, then you may end up with nothing. So, save your time and continue with an automated solution.
Automated Procedure to Migrate Charter Email to Office 365
As discussed earlier the procedure to export Charter email to office 365 is an aggravating task if you do not have the right devices. Thus, as per experts, to achieve successful conversion users should go with IMAP Email Migration Tool.
It is an automated solution that allows performing the migration process without any downtime. Also, there is a demo edition of the software is available that allows users to transfer emails from Charter to Office 365 account.
Highlights Features of Automated Solution
- The tool ensures that no data gets lost during the migration process.
- The Email Migration Tool ensures specific data migration
- Change can happen into different File Formats, Email Client, Document Format, etc.
- You can export emails dependent on size, type, or some other channel
Now, let’s see how this software works to migrate Charter email to Office 365.
Automated Solution Working Explained
Follow the given step-by-step guide of to export Charter Email to Office 365 without any hassle:
Step 1: In the starting stage, download, install and open software on Windows OS.
Step 2: Launch and Open. Then, you will be expected to tap on the ‘Open’ button on the upper left of your screen
Step 3: Visit ‘Email Accounts’ which is there and then tap on ‘Add Account’
Step 4: And give the vital data of your Charter account such as email id and password. Below, you can find the ‘Advanced Settings’
Step 5: There, you need to enter the IMAP server. Finally, tap on ‘Add.’
Step 6: All the fundamental files would be perused by the item. You can enable the Compact View Option to see the important files and folders first.
Step 7: Eventually, you will be needed to tap on the ‘Export’ catch to transfer Charter emails to ‘Office 365’
That’s all about the automated solution to complete the process. It is one of the precise way to complete the task without any failure. You can also read How to Transfer Charter Email to Gmail Account?
In this article, we helped you in understanding the relevance of exporting your Charter email to Office 365 and how you can do it effectively. Additionally, there is a no manual solution available to complete to complete the process. So, download the above mentioned software to complete the process without any difficulty.