How to Import MBOX to iCloud? Quick Ways!
Summary: This post will show you how to import MBOX to iCloud using the best solutions. Also, we will discuss the reasons with a user query to understand the scenario in a better way.
“I recently switched from the Windows to Mac environment. While using Windows, I primarily used Gmail as my email platform. However, since transitioning to Mac, I have switched to iCloud for storing my email data. To transfer my Gmail account data, I utilized Google Takeout. Now, I am seeking a reliable method to add MBOX file into iCloud account. Could you please suggest some options?”
On October 12, 2011, Apple Inc. introduced iCloud, a cloud storage and computing service. Over the years, its user base has grown significantly – from 782 million users in 2016 to an estimated 850 million users in 2018.
Due to its higher popularity and advanced security features, many users want to save their email data to the iCloud platform. This article will explain how to import MBOX to iCloud with all data fields and attachments. So, let’s start the post, and these are the topics that we will be discussing throughout the post.
Expert Way to Add MBOX File into iCloud
We recommend using Corbett MBOX Converter Tool to import MBOX to iCloud securely. It is an automated program that allows you to batch add MBOX file into iCloud with all data attributes & attachments.
The software comes with a user-friendly graphical interface, which makes the entire procedure more reliable so that a novice or technical professional can efficiently perform the task without any difficulty.
On top of that, we offer dedicated 24/7 customer support via live chat and email support. Users can download this software for free from the below-mentioned button and follow the procedure to import MBOX to iCloud.
Steps to Import MBOX to iCloud
- Install & Run the software, and click on the Open button.
- Select Email Data Files >> MBOX Files from the drop-down list.
- Next, browse & upload the MBOX file to the software panel.
- The software will scan and generate a preview of the MBOX file in 4+ modes.
- Now, go to the Export tab, and select the IMAP option.
- Provide credentials & click on Save to import MBOX to iCloud.
Why Automated Solution to Import MBOX File to iCloud
- Dual Mode to Upload MBOX File: You can choose either a single MBOX file or a folder containing multiple MBOX files. Users can easily browse & upload MBOX data as per preference.
- Support MBOX File of All Sources: The software allows you to add MBOX files of any email client to iCloud. The software is compatible with MBOX files of all sources. So, you can easily import MBOX to iCloud without any restriction over the file.
- No Third-Party Application Required: You don’t need to install additional software to add MBOX file into iCloud. This toolkit is a standalone application that runs individually without any assistance.
- Preserves the MBOX Email Properties: When importing MBOX files to iCloud, this tool ensures that all email attributes, including sender and recipient details, subject, attachments, inline images, hyperlinks, and more, are safely preserved throughout the process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) Can I Install this application on Windows Server 2016?
Yes, you can install the application on Windows Server 2016. In addition, to that the software has all editions of Windows OS.
Q) Does the software maintain the email folder hierarchy during the process?
Yes, the program keeps the MBOX file structure and folder hierarchy intact during the procedure without any change.
Q) Can I import multiple MBOX into iCloud at Once?
The software allows importing unlimited MBOX files to iCloud without any error or file size limit.
The above blog describes the procedure to import MBOX to iCloud using the best techniques. The automated tool mentioned above is the only safe & secure way to add MBOX files to iCloud. Users can download the free trial version of the software to evaluate its functionality and working.