How to Migrate 1&1 Emails to Outlook – All In One Solution
Summary: Are you searching about how to Migrate 1&1 emails to Outlook. Read this article, at the last, we have discussed the best procedure to export 1&1 emails to Outlook by using the Automatic Method with some great Key features of the Software.
1&1 Webmail: 1&1 internet is a Germany-based internet company that provides web hosting, cloud storage, and webmail services. The 1&1 Webmail company was founded in 1988. Then it expanded its services to Mexico City in 2013. It also provides an email application with full accessibility of emails from any browser. It allows accessing the emails from anywhere and at any time as long as the internet connectivity is there. However, 1&1 email has certain limitations like complex user interface and often server downtime that compels the users to migrate 1&1 emails to Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook: Outlook is a desktop email application that ensures proper data management, security, and easy send/receive of emails. It allows saving the emails in POP/IMAP protocols. It is easier for Users to work on Outlook as it provides an easy and user-friendly interface as compare to 1&1 Webmail.
Know Best Methods to Export 1&1 Webmail Email to Outlook
You can easily complete the process of exporting 1&1 Webmail to Outlook perfectly with both the methods. Manually method gives you a lot difficulties but Automatic solution gives you best result in terms of security and Guarantee.
- Method 1: Learn How to Move 1&1 Webmail Email to Outlook – Manually for Free
- Method 2: Professionally Export 1&1 Email to Outlook – Recommended Solution
Method 1: Manual Method to Export 1&1 Webmail to Outlook
There is a direct method to export emails from 1&1 email application to EML format using the ‘Settings’ option. Do you apprehend you’ll conjointly access your 1&1 email from Outlook Mail? affirmative, it’s true, all you wish is to line up your one and one email account on Outlook Mail once, then you’ll access, send, or receive emails directly. Let’s start with the procedure while not wasting any time.
- Open Microsoft Outlook Mail and then open the File tab.
- Select Account Setting and click on New beneath the e-mail section.
- Enable server settings and so choose Next.
- Now, you would like to induce into web Email Addresses and so give your 1&1 account details.
- Enter your name and email address and proceed more.
- Choose IMAP and refill the server settings within the given fields.
- Now enter smtp.1 and 1.com within the outgoing email field and 587 within the outgoing port.
- Login to your account once more by getting into your email address and password.
- Select check Account Settings to understand if everything is functioning fine then hit finish.
Method 2: Professional Method to Migrate 1&1 Emails to Outlook
The Corbett Software provides the automated method as IMAP Email Migration tool which helps to migrate 1&1 emails to Outlook. The resultant PST files can then imported in Outlook Import/Export Wizard. This IMAP Account migration software enables to move mailboxes to many document based file such as PDF, HTML, Text, CSV, vCard ,ICS. This tool is capable to export IMAP email account hosted by most recognized providers such as Office 365, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Rediff mail, Gmail, G suite Account company domains & many more.
Working Steps to Migrate 1&1 Emails to Microsoft Outlook
In this blog you will get two methods to export 1&1 email to Outlook perfectly. Read the given steps to complete the migration process. The first step is to convert 1&1 emails to PST format by using Third party software and the second step is to import PST files into Outlook by using Import/Export Wizard.
Step#1: Convert 1&1 Email to PST Format by Using Automatic Tool
Download Now Purchase Now
- Install and Launch the IMAP Migration Tool.
- Open the software window and click on ‘Open’ tab.
- On clicking ‘Open’ tab, from the drop-down list choose ‘Email Accounts’ as ‘Add account’.
- Now, ‘Add email account’ window will get opened where you need to enter the credentials of 1&1 email account as email id and password. Then, click on ‘Add’ button.
- Now, the 1&1 email account gets configured on the software panel.
- Go to ‘Export’ tab and click on ‘Email files’ as PST.
- Now, all the emails from 1&1 email account would get exported as PST files into the destination location.
- In the ‘PST Export Options’, browse for the destination location where you can save the PST files. Then, click on ‘Save’ button.
You can open the destination folder and check the exported PST files.
Step#2: Import Resultant Files into Outlook by Using Import/Export Wizard
- Open the Outlook application.
- After that, select ‘File’ tab, select ‘Open & Export’ and then select ‘Import/Export’.
- ‘Import and Export Wizard’, select an action as ‘Import from another program or file’ and after this, Go on ‘Next’ button.
- Select the file type to import from as ‘Outlook Data File (.pst)’ and then click on ‘Next’ button.
- Then, Browse PST file to be imported and after that, select on ‘Next’ button.
- After that, choose folder to import as ‘Outlook Data File’, select the option as ‘Import items into the same folder in’ and drop down arrow, select the Outlook email and at last press on Finish button.
- All PST files are imported now into Outlook account. Open and check them.
The Prominent Features of the Third Party Tool
- Allows to export the multiple emails from 1&1 email application to PST format without any hassles.
- There is no data loss during the export process.
- Email properties and folders hierarchy remains intact even after the export process is complete.
- There is no limitation on file size and the amount of files to be exported.
- Ensures 100% data integrity of the resultant PST files.
- Selective email folders can be exported to the desired location without any hassles.
- Allows to export the emails into other file formats also like EML, MBOX etc.