Migrate Email from Network Solutions to Office 365 Account – Step by Step
Have you ever become frustrated while searching for a better result to migrate email from network solutions to Office 365? Then, you are on the right platform. In today’s post we recommend you the best utility to complete the process in a single go.
Network Solutions is one of the most common operating internet companies, which is majorly common for its domain registration service. The reason behind its growth is its extreme support and longevity and the extension of its service to provide a full suite internet solution. From online marketing to website designing and development, it works for everything.
But nowadays users have been looking for ways to migrate email from Network Solutions to Office 365 directly. In this blog, you will understand how to migrate emails from Network Solutions to Microsoft Office 365:
Why do Users Wants to Migrate Network Solutions Email to Office 365?
One of the email solutions offerings of Network Solutions is Office 365. It offers reasonable plans and incorporates everything, from contacts, emails, calendars, etc. With its Pro+ plan offers, you can get many offers like Presentation Tool, Spreadsheet, Word Processing, etc.
The Office 365 might be great for some users who are planning to shift from one Network Solutions service to the other and looking for higher flexibility and efficiency.
How to Migrate Email from Network Solutions to Office 365?
Corbett IMAP Migration Software is some of the most recommended solutions to migrate email from network solutions to Office 365. Being a quick and instant solution, it helps people to make the migration process convenient. The best part is that you can get this software on your Windows.
This software is having an easy user interface and can be used by anyone, be it technical users or non-technical ones. It is the most consistent, precise, and consistent. When you know the solution, the time has come to implement the same and move ahead with the procedure to migrate Network Solutions email to Office 365.
Steps to Transfer Network Solutions Email to Microsoft Office 365
Take a look at the steps you can implement to use the software efficiently:
1: First of all, you need to Download and Install the software on your system.
2: Run the software and click on that Open Tab.
3: Afterward, you will come across certain options, out of which, you have to choose ‘Email accounts.’ Click on the ‘Add Account’ option
4: Then, you will be asked to enter your email ID and password. Provider Network Solutions email credentials and then click on ‘Advanced Settings.’
5: Then, enter the IMAP server and hit Add
6: Once you do this, Corbett Software will browse all your files.
7: Then, you will have to choose ‘Export’. Tap on the ‘Office 365’ button to get ahead with the process.
That’s all. The usage of Network Solutions to Office 365 Migration Tool is quite easy and anyone can simply use it without any hassles. Once you are done with performing these steps, migration of Network Solutions will become easier for you.
Note: Useful Links Add Network Solutions Email to Outlook, Save Network Solution Email to PDF Format
How this Software is Helpful for Migration?
- It helps for selective migration: There are times when users wants to migrate email from network solutions to Office 365 with specific email folders. The tool works wonders for that. It supports the selective migration of data and there is no file size limit as well
- Safest and easy to operate: One of the major things users often consider is whether the software is secure or not. When it comes to Corbett Software, it is one of the most secure ways of migrating emails.
- Fast and Simple: The operation of Network Solutions to Office 365 converter is quite easy and can be accessed by novice and technical professionals.
- Maintain Data Properties: During the process, the software does a great job in keeping email properties. The original format will not come across any changes or additions. Just a few clicks will be enough to properly complete the process.
- Standalone Application: For Using this Network Solutions to Office 365 Migrator, you do not need to install any other supportive app, and hence it is an independent way to migrate NS emails to O365 account.
Migration of Network Solutions to Office 365 completed. You can also read Transfer Emails from Network Solutions to Gmail, Migrate Network Solutions Email to Thunderbird
So There You Have It
To all those users who want to migrate email from network solutions to office 365 can perform easily with the help of above mentioned blog. We have described a perfect solution for all your Network Solutions emails to Office 365. So, what are you waiting for? Start the process and get done with it.