How to Save Network Solution Email to PDF Format – Explained
Do you have multiple emails in your Network Solution Email? Are you looking to save network solution email to PDF format? If yes, then follow the blog post for good.
Best way to keep your emails secure from any data loss is to export network solution email to PDF. The PDF format ensures the data integrity with all the folders/files in a proper sequence. Hence, the decision to go ahead with email conversion into PDF is worth doing.
Let us first have a look at Network Solution Email!
Professional Way to Convert Network Solution Email to PDF
Best possible solution to save Network Solution Email to PDF is by using the professional utilities. Here we are using the Email Converter Software which is a robust and flexible tool that efficiently converts the emails from Network Solution Email to PDF. This automated solution enables the users to move their mailboxes to multiple file formats such as PDF, Text, HTML.
Steps to Export Network Solution Email to PDF
1) Download and Install the Software.
2) Run the utility and go to ‘Open’ tab.
3) Click on ‘Email Accounts’ and select the ‘Add Account’ option.
4) In the ‘Add Email Account’ window, fill the email Id and password of the email application i.e. Network Solutions Email.
5) Now, all the data files from Network Solution will fetch by software. Users can easily preview them as per requirements.
6) Go to ‘Export’ tab and click on the document files as ‘PDF’.
7) Browse for the location where you want to save the Output.
8) The export process will begin and then all the emails will export to PDF format.
Various Ways of Naming Exported PDF Files
Apply the advance data filters to save Network solution email to PDF format with attached information.
- Subject: Allows to save the PDF files as a subject name.
- From-Subject: This option allows to save the PDF files as the name of the sender and subject name.
- From-Date-Subject: This option allows to save the PDF files as the name of the sender, date and the subject name.
- Year-Month-Day-Hour-Minute-Second-Subject: It allows to save the PDF files as per the email’s year, month, day, hour, minute, second and the subject name.
- Message-Auto Increment: File naming option allows to save the PDF files as Message 1, Message 2 and so on in order of the emails.
- Custom Naming: It allows to save the PDF files as per the choice of the user. He can name the file as he wants and then click on ‘Save’ button.
Prominent Features of Professional Tool
- It allows to convert multiple emails from Network Solutions Email to PDF.
- There is no limitation on the file size and the amount of files can easily be export.
- Email properties and folders hierarchy remains intact even after the conversion process.
- Complete data integrity in the maintain throughout the conversion process.
- It provides other useful features such as ‘Open folder after export is done’, ‘Skip grey out folders’ and many more.
Manual Method to Save Network Solutions Email as PDF
There is as such no specific manual method to export network solutions email to PDF. However, there is always an online PDF Converter available on the web free of cost.
Which allows to convert the multiple emails to PDF but with certain restriction as it asks to purchase the software to avail the complete benefits. Such software should not be purchased as it may contain bugs, viruses or malware. Only the trusted and recognized software should be preferred.
Also Read: How to Export Network Solution emails to Outlook
Time to Conclude
In the above post we have discussed all the possible ways to save Network Solution email to PDF format. The automated method is the most preferred solution as it is trusted, reliable, ensure complete data integrity and conversion into PDF format with no data loss. One can install the demo edition of this software to evaluate it’s working and functionality.