Best Methods to Add Network Solutions Email to Outlook
Are you still searching & worried about how to add network solutions email to Outlook? Read this article, and make it so. We have discussed the best methods to setup network solutions email in Outlook with complete settings using the POP 3 & IMAP configuration. So, let’s begin the post…
Network Solutions Email is one of the oldest and most trusted applications with a large customer base. It provides all services related to website development: marketing, design, web hosting, website builders, domain registration, etc.
Despite their many features, email services require high prices without up-to-date functionality or security updates. That can also be why users want to import Network Solution email to Outlook.
However, on the other hand, Outlook is a desktop application with multiple features and security assurance. It provides a virtual environment with updated features where the users can efficiently perform functions without any hassle. So, let’s explore the reasons & Network Solutions email settings for Outlook configuration. Here is the table of contents we will discuss throughout the post.
Why do Users Migrate from Network Solutions to Outlook?
- Microsoft Outlook provides security, the most important aspect for users to secure their data.
- It is well known for its robust and quick searches like dates, calendars, contacts, etc.
- Compatible and allows the configuration of POP 3 & IMAP accounts into it.
- Outlook features get auto-update options with ease in usability.
As we have already checked out the advantages of Outlook over Network Mail. So, It becomes an excellent choice for users to import Network Solution email to Outlook for better productivity & collaboration. This conversion process can be done in two steps. In the upcoming section, we will look at both Network Solutions email settings for Outlook, along with an automated solution to complete the process.
How to Add Network Solutions Email to Outlook
If you want to import network solution emails to Outlook in bulk securely. We recommend you go with the professional IMAP Migration Tool by Corbett. There are many reasons why users prefer an efficient tool to complete the migration process. The software allows you to export your data from Network Solution to PST format, which can easily be accessible in all editions of Outlook.
The software is tested & admired by IT experts for its excellent performance. In addition, the software comes out with an easy-to-use GUI. Both technical and non-technical users can use this utility easily. A free demo version of the software lets users import a limited number of Network Solutions emails to Outlook. So, download the software & follow the steps mentioned below to complete the process.
Steps to Add Network Solutions Email to Outlook
- Download and Launch the utility on your PC
- Go to the ‘Open’ tab
- Now select ‘Email Accounts’ and ‘Add Account.
- A window of ‘Add Email Account’ will appear where you need to enter the email account details of your Network Solutions.
- The software will fetch your data stored in Network Solutions and get a data preview in the software panel.
- Go to the ‘Export’ tab and select PST Option to add Network Solutions Email to Outlook.
- The next step is to apply the Data Filters and click on Save Button.
Now, you will get the PST file, that you can easily import to all editions of Outlook. Visit link to import PST files into Outlook
How to Setup Network Solutions Email in Outlook?
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your computer.
- Click on the “File tab >> Add Account” option.
- Select the “Manual Setup” option and click the “Next” button.
- Select the server type “POP 3 or IMAP” & provide the required details.
- Afterward, click the “More Settings” button & move to the “Outgoing Server” tab.
- Provide the configuration details & click “OK” to close the Internet Email Settings window.
- Click “Next” Outlook will check all the settings.
- Last, click “Finish” to setup Network Solutions email in Outlook.
That’s the Network Solutions email settings for Outlook. Now, let’s checkout the POP 3 & IMAP settings of Network Solutions.
Network Solutions IMAP Settings for Outlook
|Incoming Mail Server (IMAP)||imap.yourdomainname.com|
|Encryption||STARTTLS or SSL/TLS|
Network Solutions POP3 Settings Outlook
Network Solutions email settings for POP3 are as follows:
|Incoming Mail Server (POP 3)||pop.yourdomainname.com|
|Outgoing Mail Server (SMTP)||smtp.yourdomainname.com|
In the above blog, we have described the procedure to add network solutions email to Outlook. There is no manual method available to complete this process. However, there are certain Network Solutions email settings for Outlook, but they are unreliable. Our recommendation for users is to go with Corbett’s automated approach, which delivers fast & precise results without any chance of data loss.