Best Methods to Add Network Solutions Email to Outlook
Are you still searching & worried about how to add network solutions email to Outlook? Read this article, and make it so. We have discussed the best methods to migrate network solution emails to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 versions.
Network Solutions Email is one of the oldest and most trusted applications with a large customer base. It provides all services related to website development: marketing, design, web hosting, website builders, domain registration, etc.
Despite their many features, email services require high prices without up-to-date functionality or security updates. That can also be why users want to Import Network Solution Email to Outlook.
However, on the other hand, Outlook is a desktop application that comes up with multiple features and security assurance. It is an open-source application with a user-friendly interface. It provides the basic environment with updated features where the users can easily perform functions without any hassle.
Main Reasons to Add Network Solutions Email to Outlook?
- Microsoft Outlook Provides security, which is the most important for users to secure their data.
- It is well known for its robust and quick searches like dates, calendars, contacts, etc.
- Compatible and allows the configuration of IMAP accounts into it.
- Outlook features get the auto-update options with ease in usability.
As we have already checked out the advantages of Outlook over Network Mail. So, It becomes an excellent choice for users to import Network Solution email to Outlook. This conversion process can be done in two steps. In the upcoming section, we will look at both the method and the step-wise procedure.
Convenient Method to Add Network Solutions Emails to Outlook
In such a case, there is no manual method to migrate network solutions email in outlook. So, it becomes necessary to go with a reliable approach to accomplish the conversion. The automatic solution gives users a 100% guaranteed solution with the security of their data.
- Export Emails from Network Solutions to Outlook Professionally
How to Migrate Network Solutions Email to Outlook
If you want to import network solution emails to Outlook in bulk then an automatic solution is highly recommended. There are many reasons why users prefer an efficient tool to complete the migration process. The Corbett Software provides IMAP Email Migration Tool to migrate Network Solutions Email to Outlook directly.
This professional tool is suggested by IT experts. It has a simple GUI. Technical and non-technical users can use this utility easily. There is a free demo version available that offers users to migrate the 10 files from network Solutions emails to Outlook. After understanding the whole process you can directly purchase the utility from the given Purchase Now button.
There are Two Steps Involved to Add Network Solution Emails to Outlook
Step#1: Convert Network Solutions Email into PST format
Steps to Import Network Solutions Email to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 are mentioned below:
1. Download and Launch the utility on your PC
2. Go to the ‘Open’ tab
3. Now select ‘Email Accounts’ and ‘Add Account.
4. A window of ‘Add Email Account’ will appear where you need to enter the email account details of your Network Solutions. Email like email and password. Then, click on the ‘Advanced Settings’ button.
5. Write down the IMAP server of just hit ‘Find’ and Select Add
6. Software will fetch your data stored in Network Solutions and get a preview of data in software panel.
7. Go to the ‘Export’ tab and select PST Option.
8. The next step is to apply the Data Filters and click on Save Button.
Step#2: Use Outlook Import Option
The following are the steps to import PST files into Outlook by using the Import/Export wizard:
Before starting the process. First, you have to convert Network solutions emails into PST format. Outlook only supports PST files. You have to convert emails into PST format and then import them into Outlook manually for free.
Similar Read: If you want to know a reliable solution to migrate email from network solutions to office 365.
Add Network Solution Email to Outlook | Guide Explained
In the above blog, we have described the entire procedure to add network solutions email to Outlook. There is no manual method available to Migrate Network Solution to Outlook. In addition, the mentioned solution is the only option to export data from Network Solutions to Outlook. One can download the software on all editions of Windows OS and can efficiently execute the conversion process without any chance of data loss.