How to Migrate Opera Emails to Outlook PST Format? Get the Solution Here
The most familiar aspect of any organization to migrate opera emails to Outlook PST format is Microsoft’s advanced functionality that makes business communication more accessible and efficient.
Microsoft Outlook maintains its standard and offers value for money services with core updates that make its database more secure. Additionally, suppose a user upgraded their Windows to version 10 or 11. In that case, you should migrate to Outlook because users cannot set Opera Mail as the default mailing application in the latest edition of Windows.
Thus to overcome this limitation, users tend to Export Opera Mail to Outlook for pc as it offers multiple benefits and has an exciting mailing interface. So, let’s check out the rest of the requirements and procedures to accomplish this task.
Opera Mail to Outlook Migration Tool – One Solution for All Problems
Corbett Email Converter Tool is built to serve the complete migration of Opera Mails files to an Outlook account precisely. The application can easily Export Opera Mail to Outlook application without losing data.
The toolkit is safe from all types of data errors and bugs. Additionally, a demo version is also available for your ease. Trying the demo edition is advised to ensure familiarity with the application interface and the software’s functionality.
This Opera Mail to Outlook Migration Tool is also a perfect option for those users who are not technically sound. Let’s take a look at the working steps of the toolkit.
How to Export Opera Mail to Outlook Working Explained
Download the Opera Mail to Outlook Migration Tool and launch the application.
1) Now, it’s time to start the process by clicking on the Open tab and selecting the Email Desktop Application.
2) From the list, select the Opera mail account. Users have two options choose the configured Opera Profile or upload Opera Mail data files to the software panel.
3) The tool begins analysing the email folders from the Opera mail and loads them to the preview dashboard. Users can quickly analyse their data files with attributes before the migration process.
4) Next, click on Export and select the PST format from the list and continue.
5) Cross-check the mailbox you wish to transfer data from Opera Mail to PST format.
6) Next step is to apply the advanced data filters and click on the Save button to start the conversion process.
After performing these six simple steps, users can easily migrate Opera Emails to Outlook PST format.
Helpful Read: How to Import PST file in Outlook all editions
Good News For Opera Web Users: If you are using Opera Webmail and want to transfer data in PST format, the IMAP Migration Tool Works for you. To perform this, you have to follow mentioned steps:
- Open Software.
- Click on Open>> Email Account >> Add Opera Account.
- Enter Opera Credentials. After that, preview the files.
- Next, click on the Export button, select PST, and click the Save button.
Possible Reasons of Opera Mail to Outlook Migration
- Opera Mail is a lightweight application, but after missing the core updates, users face synchronizing errors.
- Users can not work with Opera Mail as a default email client in the latest Windows editions. So, its better to migrate Opera Emails to Outlook PST format.
- Outlook Offers advanced features and the support of business applications and direct connectivity with MS exchange.
- Opera Mail was discontinued in 2016. If you are using this email application, you may lack technical support.
So There You Have It
In the above blog post, users learned how to migrate Opera Emails to Outlook PST format. As we already checked out, there is no manual approach available to accomplish it. So, users can do it with the help of Opera Mail to Outlook Migration Tool once you believe that the software is beneficial for them. Users can activate the licensed key for unlimited data migration.