How to Migrate Email from Axigen to Thunderbird – Quickly Explained
Mozilla Thunderbird is a safe and featured email client which helps you with dealing with your messages gainfully. It offers some remarkable features like spam isolating, splendid coordinators, etc. The record plan that this email client uses is MBOX and it eliminates the trash mail. Thus, in case you are thinking about what are a couple of various approaches to convert Axigen email to Thunderbird, then this article is the best solution for you.
Why Export Axigen Emails to Mozilla Thunderbird
These are the reasons why customers slant toward Thunderbird email over Axigen:
- Having in-box channels, Thunderbird grants customers to sort the inbox messages thusly into envelopes. While Axigen messages simply work for the manual game plan
- Concerning Axigen, it uses the POP3 show, considering which customers can simply get to their email things from their local machine. Thunderbird maintains IMAP
- Customers get an opportunity to keep various messages open to get expedient permission to it
- It helps customers with avoiding email stunts, which can get all your characterized data
- Its rapid request decision enables customers to find all of the fundamental messages with no issue
How to Import Axigen Emails to Thunderbird Step by Step?
There are various options you have to complete the process of Axigen Emails migration, one recommended software that you should use is a tool. We all are aware that there is no manual method to migrate Axigen emails to thunderbird, but this Email Migration tool allows us to get done with it conveniently.
There are many tools that either support Windows old version or new version, but with the help of this software, You can use it in both windows old and new versions. One of the most special parts of this Axigen Email Backup Tool is that it is perfect for both technical and non-technical users due to its user interface. When it is about migrating data, you might be thinking that you will have a tough time but the software gives you an amazing experience without any difficulties.
Corbett wizard is a tool that is expressly expected to finish these export measures. Delivery us through this blog to fathom the entire pattern to migrate Axigen emails to Thunderbird:
Step to Export Axigen Emails to Thunderbird
Let’s understand the step by step process of exporting Axigen emails to thunderbird:
Step 1: Download and run the Corbett wizard programming on your PC
Step 2: From that point on, you will be expected to hit the ‘Open’ catch from the most noteworthy mark on the screen
Step 3: The ‘Email Accounts’ option would be there. Select that and a short time later continue with picking ‘Add Accounts’
Step 4: Then, give the email id and Password of your Axigen email id and password. Then go under to hit on ‘Advanced Settings’.
Step 5: Then, enter the IMAP server and tap on ‘Add’ to proceed
Step 6: The Corbett support and restore wizard will start scrutinizing the records. You can enable the compact view button to view the important folder for the backup process.
Step 7: Then you need to tap on ‘Export’ from the most elevated mark of the screen. Pick ‘Thunderbird’ from the given choices of available email organizations
Why Choose Corbett to Migrate Axigen Emails to Thunderbird
Taking everything into account, the item has some uncommon features that sway customers to go for something almost identical for the change process. Here are the most unique features of this tool:
- You can migrate boundless data from Axigen to Thunderbird email
- There’s no essential of having some other external application for completing the process
- Data uprightness is immaculate when you go for converting messages from Axigen to Thunderbird
- Concerning data development, there could be no other contraption that can be just probably as secure as this tool
- The best part is that this tool can be operated on Windows 7,8,10(32/64 bit) & All Below Versions.