Setup/Add Gmail to Outlook.com Using Expert Ways
Want to access your Gmail emails in your Microsoft Outlook account? This is the right post for you! Here, we discuss the top solutions to add Gmail to Outlook [Web/Windows/Mac]. Thus, you can accomplish the task without any hassle. We will share how you can connect your Google Mail account with the Microsoft email client using both manual and automated approaches. So, what are we waiting for? Let’s dive right in.
There are various methods available to perform the procedure of add Gmail to Outlook. Multiple users are looking for a solution to migrate their data from their Google Mail accounts to Outlook accounts by using the manual procedure. As we all know it is possible to move data from a Gmail account to Outlook account by using the manual procedure. But, the process takes a long time in order to complete it. To manually migrate Gmail account data to Outlook.com account. Users can use the sync method to transfer their Gmail data to Outlook.com.
The process of performing the migration is simple.
Start the process by adding your Gmail account to your Outlook Web account.
Step 1: Add Gmail Account to MS Outlook
1. Open your Outlook account. Click the File option.
2. Then click the Add Account option to add Google Mail emails to your Outlook account.
3. After that, the Add Account window will open. Enter your Gmail account credentials and click the Next option.
Recommend Reading: Migrate Gmail Data to Office 365 Account
Step 2: Copy Your Mailbox Messages to the Desktop
Once you completed the above step 1 process add Gmail to Outlook. As we know Outlook created a default saving file format which is Outlook Personal Storage Table File. That means you can save your Google Mail email messages multiple times by using Outlook.
Now, your Gmail account is completely configured in your Outlook account. Now, follow the below steps to complete the process.
1. Choose File > Open & Export > Import/Export
2. In the Import and Export Wizard, click the Export to a File option
3. Then in the Export to a file window, select the Outlook Data File
4. After that check the Gmail account data by selecting and double-checking the folders and subfolders before clicking the Next option.
5. Now, save the exported file into any desired end location. And then click the Finish button.
By doing this you will get all your mailbox emails in a Microsft Outlook default file format. You can sync it with your Outlook Web/Windows/Mac account without using a Gmail account.
Step 3: Sync Google Mail Messages to Outlook
After following all the above-mentioned steps of copying Gmail messages to the computer system and then synchronizing Gmail to the MS Outlook account. Now, follow the below step-by-step guide.
1. Start the process by following the File > Open & Export > Import/Export
2. Then, in the Import and Export Wizard click the “Import from another program” or file and click Next
3. Next, choose Outlook Data File (.pst)
4. Then, browse the created PST file that you created from the above steps. Click Next.
5. You can also enable the “Import items into the same folder” and select “Finish”.
After that, you can view your Gmail emails in your Outlook account.
Expert Suggestion to Connect Gmail Mailbox to MS Outlook With Attachments
To effortlessly migrate your Google Mail emails to an Outlook.com account within a limited time, you can use the Corbett Software Gmail Migration Tool. With the help of this utility, you can not only move the Gmail account data into an Outlook.com account.
But, you can preview your Gmail emails in a wide variety of preview modes. In addition, this utility enables you to move Gmail emails to 100+ IMAP-supported email clients. Now, follow the steps given below to set up Gmail to Outlook.com.
Steps to Add Gmail to Outlook Web/Windows/Mac
- 1. Start the process by downloading the fully automatic software solution in your operating system, and click the Open.
- 2. Then click the Email accounts option and then hit Add Account.
- 3. After that, the software will show you the Add Account window, where you have to enter your Gmail account credentials such as ID and Password, and hit Add.
- 4. Next, the tool begins uploading all the Gmail mailbox data into the tool’s preview panel.
- 5. You can preview the emails according to your requirements.
- 6. Then, click the Export button and hit the IMAP option.
- 7. Now, in the IMAP Export Options window, enable the options as per your requirements and enter your Outlook credentials.
- 8. Finally, hit the Save button to begin the process of Google Mail to Microsoft Outlook process.
Also Read: How to Export Gmail Emails as TEXT File
Finally, you read it! I hope you got your answer from the Google Mail to Outlook.com migration procedure. After knowing both the manual and fully automatic approach, it is solely your decision to use your connect Gmail to MS Outlook process.
As per your suggestion, we highly recommend you go with the software solution. Because it is completely safe and secure for all users. And doesn’t require any additional technical skills and software to perform the process.