How to Backup Outlook.com Emails as PDF – Easily and Quickly
Outlook is a popular email client application. Outlook stores its files in a PST file format. However, the need to backup Outlook.com emails as PDF may arise at any point of time.
From the past 5 years, I was working on project in which all my data saved in MS Outlook. There are above 500 Outlook emails that I want to have in a one PDF file. Hence, I thought of to convert all emails into a portable document format so that I can show all the required data to my team leader. I have Outlook configured on Window 10 OS on my desktop and I tried to manually backup my Outlook emails as PDF. But due to the less technical knowledge, during the process of conversion of emails, and all the attahcments were lost. Can u please help me in this situation, suggest me one best method to backup Outlook emails as PDF.
Like, the above query there a lots of queries which my team faces daily. Regarding this problem, our technical team decide to develop a solution to backup Outlook emails as PDF. There have been plenty of reasons due to which many users look for taking backup of PST files. In order to prevent from cyber-attacks, malware or virus attacks, data corruption, etc. The users are looking for a simple, safe, and secure backup into PST file format. These are the problems users facing nowadays so they have to backup Outlook.com email as PDF.
Backup Outlook Emails as PDF- Manually
The manual method involves ‘DIY’ (Do It Yourself) option in order to backup Outlook.com emails as PDF
The manual method has been divided into two categories:
- Outlook support the Microsoft Print to PDF Feature
- When Outlook doesn’t support the Microsoft Print to PDF Feature
Outlook Supporting the Microsoft Print to PDF Feature
- Open the Outlook email application, select or open the emails which you want to export to PDF file. Then, go to ‘File’ in the menu bar and click on ‘Print’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Now, select the ‘Microsoft Print to PDF’ from the printer drop-down menu list and then click on the ‘Print’ button.
- A dialogue box named ‘Save Print Output As’ will get opened where you can specify the name of the file to save in PDF file format. Then, click on ‘Save’ button.
Now, the selected emails have been exported to the desired destination and saved an individual file as PDF format. you’ve done with the process of backup Outlook.com emails as PDF.
When Outlook Doesn’t Support the Microsoft Print to PDF Feature
- Open your Microsoft OneNote and then click on ‘Add’ page button to insert a blank page.
- After this, open the Outlook application select the email and then click on ‘Home’>’OneNote’.
- In the ‘Select Location in OneNote’ dialogue box, please select the new page as inserted in the Step 1 and then click on ‘OK’ button.
- Now the selected email has been transferred to the page of OneNote. Click on ‘File’>’Export’.
- Then, in the ‘Export Current’ section, click on ‘Page’ and then select format as ‘PDF’ format. Then, click on ‘Export’ button.
- In the opened ‘Save As’ dialogue box, please choose the destination folder where you will save the exported PDF file. Give a name to the file, select the page range as ‘Selected Pages’ and then click on ‘Save’ button.
Now, the selected Outlook email has been exported and saved as PDF format. you’ve done with the process of backup Outlook.com emails as PDF.
Limitations of Manual Method
This process requires to save each Outlook email file into PDF format one by one.
- It is a quite lengthy and time-consuming approach.
- Not suitable to save large number of Outlook email files into PDF file format.
Professional Method: Backup Outlook.com Emails as PDF
The automated method as ‘Outlook.com Backup Software’ is a trusted, unique and reliable tool by Corbett Software that can backup Outlook.com emails as PDF without any hassles. The Outlook.com backup software has the ability to auto-detect server address & port number of you Outook.com server. With the Corbett software Outllook.com backup tool, you can download your email directly to different email service providers such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Europe.com, AOL Mail, etc.
Steps to Backup Outlook.com Email Files in PDF File Format:
- Download and Install the utility on Your Computer System.
- Launch The Software and Click on the Open button from the Menu.
- Select ‘Email Accounts’ and add Your Webmail Account.
- Click on the ‘Export’ button to Save Webmail Emails to Computer Hard Drive. You can select any file format as per your requirement. Like PDF