Easiest Way to Import CommuniGate Emails to Thunderbird – Read Now!
Have you exhausted all of the internet while searching for “how to import CommuniGate emails to Thunderbird account” and are unable to find an appropriate lead? Don’t lose heart. We got covered your back. Today’s blog session will introduce you to the best way to migrate the CommuniGate pro server to Thunderbird with all fields.
Mozilla Thunderbird is an open-source application that allows you to configure any mailing platform in a desktop application. In addition, the process of migrating data from one destination to another is a common aspect for all users.
The CommuniGate to Thunderbird migration process can be accomplished with a manual or automated approach in two ways. The manual method is quite difficult, and there is a risk of data loss and corruption. We do not recommend a manual solution. If you want a risk-free solution, then the next section of the blog will be fruitful for you.
The Most Easiest Way to Migrate CommuniGate Pro Server to Thunderbird | Checkout Now!
Our best recommendation for you is CommuniGate Backup Tool. It is a unique solution with advanced functionality of features. IT administrations prefer this application for its smooth and error-free functioning.
The solution is designed explicitly for CommuniGate migration, allowing users to quickly transfer all data files from CommuniGate to Thunderbird and other platforms. In addition, all users have to upload the CGatePro data files to the software panel.
The software will take care of the rest of the conversion process. So, let’s go through the process of adding emails to your Thunderbird account. Before that, download the software from the mentioned link.
Detailed Guide of CommuniGate to Thunderbird Migration Tool
Download and Run the automated solution to import CommuniGate emails to Thunderbird account, and the first preview of the software will appear like this.
1) Start the process, click on “Open Tab,” and choose “Email Server” from the list.
2) Click on CommuniGate and select the Add file/ folder option to upload the data files to the software dashboard.
3) Once you upload the data file to the software panel, you’ll see a detailed preview of items stored in it.
4) Afterward, click on the “Export Option” and select “Thunderbird” from the list.
5) Give a check on the folder you want to import into the Thunderbird application.
6) Now, apply the Data Filers, then click on the Save button to start the process.
The procedure to import CommuniGate emails to Thunderbird account is successfully done.
Now that you have gone through the process, it’s recommended to focus on other software qualities. We are mentioning some of the prime attributes of the software.
CommuniGate to Thunderbird Migration | Note-Worthy Features
- Users can add multiple CommuniGate files to the software to migrate all data simultaneously.
- You can select the specific folder for email migration and uncheck the unnecessary one.
- Migrate any size of CommuniGate file in batch with no file size restrictions, error, or slow process.
- The software allows to Migrate of Complete data folders such as Inbox, Outbox, and related mailbox folders.
- Transfer CommuniGate Contacts, Emails, Attachments, and other data elements to the Thunderbird account.
- The CommuniGate to Thunderbird Migration tool allows users to check on the data files in the preview panel.
- It also gives you a preview of email header properties for your convenience.
- It offers a simple and easy-to-use Graphical Interface that all users can efficiently operate.
- The best part of the software is that it maintains data integrity throughout the conversion process and lets users migrate data effortlessly.
- A dedicated support team is also available to assist you with every problem you face during data migration.
So There You Have It
Many users are searching for a reliable solution to import CommuniGate emails to Thunderbird. Additionally, we have described a step-wise procedure with screenshots to accomplish this data migration process. We have also described the set of features offered by CommuniGate to Thunderbird Migration tool for good.