Complete Guide on How to Import EML to Windows 10 Mail Account
Email, often known as electronic mail, is a message formatted in the Internet Message Format protocol and saved as a file. Microsoft Outlook Express and a few other email programs use this format. Why do so many people want to import EML to Windows 10 Mail?
If you’re seeking a safe and secure way to import EML files into Windows 10 mail, look no further. Because this article is the finest option for accomplishing this difficult operation. In this article, we’ll show you how to convert EML to Windows 10 mail in the simplest way possible.
Before beginning the EML export to Windows 10 mail process. To begin, determine whether Windows 10 Mail can open EML files.
What is the Best Way to Open EML Files in Windows 10 Mail?
The steps below will show you how to manually open EML files in Windows 10 mail.
- Windows File Explorer > Open > Search
- Open the EML file that you want to view.
- Right-click on the email and choose Open With Windows 10 Mail from the drop-down menu.
What Is the Best Way to Import EML to Windows 10 Mail Account?
EML files can be converted to Windows 10 Mail in a variety of methods. By utilizing other IMAP-compatible email clients, you can use any of the manual techniques to directly import EML files to Windows 10 mail.
You have the option of using Gmail, Outlook, or Thunderbird to complete this process. However, Your .eml files can be directly imported into Windows 10 mail from any email client. Begin the manual process by following the steps outlined below.
Import EML to Windows 10 Mail Account Manually
For free, manually import EML to your Windows 10 Mail account. To import EML files into Windows 10 mail accounts, users must use Mozilla Thunderbird.
Install Mozilla Thunderbird in your Windows operating system to begin the process. If you already have Thunderbird installed, follow the steps below to complete the process.
- Open Thunderbird.
- Use the IMAP account settings to set up a Windows 10 Mail account.
- .eml files can be dragged and dropped into directories.
Note: In your Inbox, you can create new folders. If you wish to split.eml files apart. You may easily drag and drop.eml into a freshly formed folder by creating a new folder.
- Then, to synchronize the file and folder, open Windows 10 mail and select the “Sync this view” option.
Only single eml files benefit from this strategy. If you only have a few .eml files and wish to import them into Windows 10 mail. This strategy is appropriate for you if you have a large number of.eml files. Don’t worry, we still have one more approach.
You can readily understand why customers wish to import.eml files to Windows 10 mail from this user inquiry.
The Best Way to Bulk Import EML to Windows 10 Mail
To directly import bulk.eml files into Windows 10 mail, use this EML Converter Application. Users need to manually install Thunderbird to finish the procedure, as we can see. However, in this approach users do not need to install any additional software in order to utilize this program.
Along with.eml to Windows 10 mail conversion, this program has a lot of other capabilities. The user-friendly interface makes it easier to follow the procedures. If you think you won’t be able to use this tool. Then you are mistaken. Because this toolkit is intended for non-technical users who require a straightforward utility.
How to Use the Expert Tool to Perform the Import Process
1. Firstly, Select the Open button to begin using the tool.
2. Secondly, Then, from the drop-down box, choose Email Data Files and EML Files.
3. Thirdly, Upload EML files into the tool by going to the directory where your.eml files are kept.
4. EML files can be viewed in the tool’s many preview modes.
5. Next, select IMAP from the drop-down options after clicking the Export button.
6. To see the live import process click Save.
Advantages of Using This Tool to Finish the Task
- Maintains File Structure: One of the most common user worries is that. But, this utility will retain your whole file structure and folder hierarchy intact.
- Safe & Secure Import: Viruses, malware attacks, and other destructive attacks are not a concern. In terms of data security, this product is entirely safe and secure.
- With this utility, you can bulk import: You have two ways for uploading your.eml files into the tool’s panel. The option of selecting files or folders from the available selections.
- Selecting an Email Header option: By utilizing this program. In the Windows 10 mail task, you can include and exclude email headers from your saved EML files.
- Import Folder Rename: You can rename your import folder. This option reminds you that the folder has been imported.
- Option for Advanced & Quick Search: This option allows you to search for a specific eml in a large.eml file of data by adding advance email search filters. Like Name, Subject, To, From, Cc, Has attachments.
We’ll go over the two best ways to import EML files into your Windows 10 Mail account in this tech guide. To export EML to Windows 10 mail, you can use any approach. However, we strongly advise you to use the automatic tool. Because it offers a complete eml to Windows 10 mail import method that is both safe and secure.