How to Import Mac Mail to Office 365? – Complete Guide
Mac Mail is the most widely used email application. It is a default email application provided by Apple software. It has advanced features and stores emails in MBOX format. However, due to changing scenarios and easy access to emails from anywhere, there is a need to import Mac Mail to Office 365 account.
In contrast to Mac Mail, Office 365 is a cloud-based platform that can be accessed anywhere and anytime. Office 365 does not require any specific platform to function, while Mac Mail is only compatible with Apple software. However, there are multiple reasons why do users want to Import Mac Mail to Office 365. Here we will discuss the best methods.
So many users have queries regarding how can they import Mac Mail. How to export Mac Mail to Office 365 account?
Reasons to Import Mac Mail Emails
Though Mac Mail provides a user-friendly interface yet it has limited features and does not cater to the needs of the user completely.
The best thing about Office 365, though, is that it includes multiple tools such as online mailboxes, meeting invites, meeting scheduling, and much more. Users are motivated to import a complete mailbox from Mac Mail to Office 365 if this gives them an advantage to perform professional tasks efficiently.
Mac Mail is available only as a desktop application. A local hard drive is used to store the files. This makes it impossible to access it from another system. While Office 365 is a cloud-based application, files are stored in the cloud. The system can be accessed anywhere and at any time with a valid user account.
Mac Mail functions on Mac Operating System only. If there arises a need to switch to some other system or platform then it becomes difficult. In such a case it becomes better to import Mac Mail to office 365 as it can be operated on any system with easy accessibility globally.
Method 1: Export Mac Mail to Office 365 Manually
- You need to open Mac Mail and enable ‘IMAP‘ to configure your Gmail account into it.
- Within Mac Mail, create a folder in your Gmail account.
- You can drag the emails from Mac Mail and drop them into the folder created in your Gmail account.
- Launch Office 365 and configure Gmail account into it using the IMAP feature.
- Once the configuration is done then you can find the folder in the Gmail account that was created in Mac Mail.
- You can drag the files from the folder in your Gmail account into Office 365.
- Once the migration is done, then you can delete the Gmail account from both platforms.
Method 2: Import Mac Mail to Office 365 Professionally
Importing Mac Mail to Office 365 can be import planned assigned that you don’t have the right contraption & devices. Corbett software introducing, the Corbett Software provides the Email Migration Tool.
It is an easy and convenient tool that can give the desired results in just a few simple steps.
Steps to Import Mac Mail Mailbox to Office 365
Follow the steps to complete the process to import Mac Mail to Office
1. You need to open your program and track down this utility. Precisely when you discover it, download and present it on your PC.
2. On the upper left, you will go over a choice named Open, Tap on that and push ahead.
3. After that, you will be seeing different choices out of which you need to tap on Email information documents.
4. Then, pick every one of them or uninhibitedly rely on your essentials.
5. After this see the upper left of your screen. Here, you need to clock on Extract, and from now on, by then hit on attachments.
6. The utility will then scrutinize the whole of the basic records and in the end, you need to tap on Save choice to final fruition your work.