How to Migrate SeaMonkey to Thunderbird? Here’s the Complete Solution
Do you wish to migrate SeaMonkey to Thunderbird Account? Are you searching for a reliable way to accomplish this activity in a few clicks? If your answer is yes, then continue reading this blog post.
In today’s guide, we have the Best Email Converter Tool. Users can easily export SeaMonkey mail to Thunderbird without losing any data file with this solution.
So, let’s get into it…
How to Export SeaMonkey Mail to Thunderbird in a Few Clicks? Let’s Find
The initial step is to download the SeaMonkey to Thunderbird Migration Tool. (The software works on all Windows edition 32 & 64-bit processing units.)
Free Installation of Automated Solution: Corbett Software offers a demo facility of an automated tool to check the working interface before investing any amount. We recommend users start migration with the demo edition first. Additionally, users get a limit to export ten data files from each folder to the Thunderbird account.
SeaMonkey to Thunderbird Migration Tool – Working Procedure
1) Run the tool to transfer your SeaMonkey emails to your Thunderbird account.
2) Click on the “Open” tab, then choose the “Desktop Email Application”. Select “SeaMonkey” from the list.
Note: If you have configured SeaMonkey Mailbox on your local computer, the software will display all profiles stored in it. Also, you can upload the SeaMonkey data folder from your local PC.
3) In the next panel, you will saw all of your emails displayed on the left panel of the software. Click on them to see a full preview of their attributes.
4) Now, click on the “Export Tab” and select “Thunderbird” from the list.
5) Select the data filters as per your requirement and click on the “Save button” to finish the process.
So this is how you can migrate SeaMonkey to Thunderbird with the help of the suggested tool.
Manual Solution to Export SeaMonkey Mail to Thunderbird
The manual solution uses the Import/Export Tool to migrate data from SeaMonkey to Thunderbird. It’s a free add-on. However, this method got some limitations also. It doesn’t maintain the on disc folder structure and integrity.
The major drawback of using the manual solution is the add-on is not compatible with all editions of Mozilla Thunderbird. One can not import bulk data items using the manual key. So, after considering all the above factors, it’s recommended to go with SeaMonkey to Thunderbird Migration Tool.
Now, let’s introduce you to the last section of this blog. We are now offering you the advanced features provided by the automated solution. So, go through the features and learn how effectively the wizard export SeaMonkey mail to Thunderbird account.
Know the Prime Features Offered by SeaMonkey to Thunderbird Migration Tool
- Complete Data Migration: The application can directly transfer exclusive data from the SeaMonkey account to the Thunderbird profile. It can easily migrate SeaMonkey to Thunderbird with all the attached information.
- Secure Toolkit: IT admins evaluate and recommend this software for it’s 100% satisfactory results. Also, the application has an easy-to-use working procedure. So that all users can easily access the application without any trouble.
- Advanced AI: While migrating data files from the SeaMonkey account to Thunderbird, the tool maintains the folder structures. Users can quickly get accurate results without losing a single bit of information.
- Migrate Selected SeaMonkey Mailbox: The SeaMonkey to Thunderbird Migration Tool displays all the data folders once the scanning process is done. From here, users can select the required folders from the whole database.
- Migrate Data with Email Attributes: The tool preserves all the essential files like email headers properties To, Cc, Bcc, Signature, Inline Images, etc. All the files are kept safe with exact email header properties.
We have mentioned some of the functionalities the software is capable of more. So, download the software and enjoy prime benefits.
You May Also Love to Know:
So There You Have It
The Mozilla Thunderbird and SeaMonkey are desktop-based applications and support the same email file extension, i.e., the MBOX format. Upward we have described the complete working procedure to Migrate SeaMonkey to Thunderbird account with screenshots. The mentioned SeaMonkey to Thunderbird Migration Tool is a one-stop solution. So, users can quickly go with it to get satisfactory results.