Backup iCloud Emails to Computer & PC – Reliable Solution
There are multiple times when our 15 GB iCloud free storage will start running out of space. Our emails, contacts, images, videos, and other plenty of data take up the space of an iCloud account. Due to this, we have to backup iCloud emails to Computer or into any external hard drive.
Because of limited free storage space plenty of users are thinking to take a backup of iCloud emails to external hard drive. But, there are only a few technical users who know the exact manual method to take a complete backup of the iCloud account.
In this guide, we will cover the best approaches to use for backup iCloud emails to computer. Users can use the manual method to back up the emails from the iCloud account to their local system. But, to download bulk or multiple iCloud accounts data then there is highly recommended to use iCloud backup software.
Both the manual and the fully automatic processes will be explained here. So, without any time waste. Start the process by reading this guide.
How to Backup iCloud Emails to External Hard Drive or PC?
There are two best approaches that can be used to back up iCloud emails to Computer or any external hard drive. Users can copy and save their iCloud email data by using the manual method. And on the other hand, by using the iCloud backup tool, you can automatically back up bulk iCloud account data in a single go.
Also Read How to Migrate Gmail Emails to iCloud Account
Manual Way to Backup iCloud Emails to PC
You can copy files from iCloud.com to your Windows computer
The following steps will help you download files stored in iCloud Drive or those accessible from iWork apps on iCloud.com:
1. Visit iCloud.com and sign in.
2. You will need to Open iCloud Drive.
3. Locate the file and select it.
4. You can download the file by clicking the Download button at the top of the page or by double-clicking it. You will receive the document in your default downloads folder.
Windows Files Can Be Copied
File Explorer lets you copy files from the iCloud Drive folder if you turned on iCloud Drive on a PC using iCloud for Windows. iCloud.com also allows you to copy your files.
Professional Method to Backup iCloud Emails to Computer
To directly back up iCloud emails to any external hard drive use the Corbett iCloud Backup Tool. This tool enables you to back up your iCloud account data to any external hard drive, PC, laptop, or any other hard drive.
However, this tool provides you complete freedom to download iCloud emails to Computer, PC, Laptop, or into any external hard drive, and a wide range of file formats to save your emails. Users can save their iCloud emails to any email file format or into any document file format with complete data security. And the best part of using this professional tool is, you can download your iCloud account data to your Windows OS.
Now, it’s time to follow the below steps to perform the Backup of iCloud emails to a Hard drive or any external hard disk.
1. Download the iCloud backup tool in your Windows Operating System.
2. Then click the Open option and hit the Email Account and then Add Account.
3. Now, enter your iCloud email id and password in the add account credentials window.
4. As soon as your iCloud account is added to the tool, it will start uploading all the files and folders into the tool’s preview panel.
5. Now, click the Export button and hit the desired file format.
6. In the end, click the Save button to start the backup iCloud process.
As soon as you hit the save button the tool will start backing up the iCloud mail emails into the desired end location. Before backing the data, you can select the destination location by the browse option.
Beneficial Features of iCloud Backup Tool
- This utility enables you to backup iCloud emails to computer in EML, MBOX, and PST file format
- Backup your iCloud mail emails to TEXT, HTML, CSV, PDF, and many more formats
- Enables you to locate any desired end location within your system or external hard disk
- Provides multiple previews of iCloud emails before backup them in bulk
- Multiple advanced backup options before the iCloud backup procedure
- Provides date range filters to download iCloud emails to Computer from the selective date from and to
Also Know: How to Migrate Yahoo Mail to iCloud Account
In this article, we described the best method to backup iCloud emails to computer or external hard drive by using the manual method that can be done by yourself. And on the other hand, a complete fully automatic tool that can effortlessly back up your iCloud emails into any desired file format and destination location.