How to Migrate Earthlink to Gmail Directly? – Expert Guide
Earthlink Webmail to Gmail Migration – User Query
“I have been using Earthlink webmail for the last three years. Now I want to switch my email data to a Gmail account, but I couldn’t find any reliable solution for the process. As a businesswoman, I need every email to carry on corporate events. I am looking for a precise answer to transfer Earthlink.net emails to Gmail account. Please suggest to me a professional toolkit that works for me.”
Our support team received the above-mentioned query, and the users want to export Earthlink email to Gmail account with their all data files. They don’t want to bear any risk associated with the manual approach. If you also want the same, then the next section of the blog will be fruitful.
How to Transfer Earthlink to Gmail Account?
- Launch the Corbett Email Migration Tool on your system.
- Click on Open >> Email Accounts >> Add Account from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your EarthLink Webmail account credentials to add your account.
- Click “Export” and select “Gmail” from the list.
- Enter destination Gmail account credentials and hit the “Save” button.
And you are done with migrating your EarthLink emails to Gmail account in a smooth and hassle-free manner. This is a quick stepwise procedure to accomplish the task using the automated utility which we will further explain in the article. Next up, let us move on and see how the manual solution unfolds.
Forward Earthlink Webmail to Gmail Account
- Login to your Gmail Account
- Hit on the cogwheel icon at the top-right corner of the page, and choose “Settings”.
- Select on the “Accounts” tab, then on the “Add a mail account” shown below:
- Enter your full earthlink.net email ID within the window that opens, and click on on the “Next” button.
- In the next step, choose the “Import emails from my different account (POP3)” choice and click on “Next”.
- Enter your full email address once more in the “Username” field.
- Enter the password to your earthlink.net email account within the “Password” field.
Note: choose the option to “Leave a duplicate of the retrieved message on the server”.
- Enter pop.earthlink.net within the “POP Server” field.
- Click the “Add Account” button.
- Now click the “No” choice on the following screen and at last, click the “Finish” button.
- Once you click on the “Finish” button, you are successfully eligible to migrate earthlink.net emails to Gmail account. There are certain limitations involved in manual procedure
So, this is the manual approach to accomplishing the task. Unfortunately, this manual procedure to transfer earthlink.net emails to Gmail account is quite complex. The first thing the user requires technical knowledge to understand the system and servers. The main barrier to the manual solution is that it is time-consuming. Let us know more about the drawbacks in the next segment.
Limitations of Manual Method
- Manually forwarding EarthLink messages to Gmail takes a long time to complete the process
- The user must have the technical knowledge and know the basic technicalities terms that are used in the interface
- There is no guarantee of your data and the emails may be lost during the migration process
- You have to understand each step before migration. You can’t change anything after the process
As you see, these limitations and drawbacks are what hinder the process from performing well for users during the migration process. Thus, to overcome all the gaps and restrictions of the manual solution, technical professionals suggest one opts for automated software; check out the following segment for an expert recommendation.
Migrate Earthlink Webmail Emails to Gmail – Automated Solution
Export your Earthlink email to your Gmail Account with the help of this tool. Which is Corbett Software IMAP Email Migration Tool to convert your data from Earthlink to Gmail with contacts, calendars, tasks, journals, and many more.
This tool maintains your export Earthlink email file structure and folder hierarchy during the process and after the process. You will get accurate data after the migration. This utility supports Windows Operating System [10, 7, 8, and all below versions]
Steps to Transfer EarthLink to Gmail Account
- Install the tool and run it on your Windows OS.
- Select Open from the top menu bar section on your screen.
- Choose the Email Accounts and hit Add Account
- Fill out the Earthlink email account details and hit Advance Setting.
- Select Export and choose Gmail to export emails from Earthlink to Gmail.
What are the Benefits of the Expert Suggested Tool?
This tool offers you multiple options along with Migration are follows:
- Selective Email Files Option: The utility allows you to choose the selective email folders you want to migrate. You can check and uncheck the files and folders from the bulk data. Users can easily save time and effort with the help of this tool’s feature.
- Batch Earthlink Email Export Facility: The EarthLink to Gmail Migration Tool allows you to transfer multiple folders at once. Users can easily migrate email files in bulk without losing any information.
- Maintains File Structure and Folder Structure: During the migration from EarthLink to Gmail, the tool maintains every file structure of email data. You will get accurate data with the formation as you maintain.
- Convert Earthlink Email Attachments: The application not only provides you with an email export option. but also offers the migration of email attachments into different file formats. Users can easily transfer EarthLink email to Gmail account along with email attachments that contain the most important data of a user.
So There You Have It
By finishing this web post, we would like to say that choosing a correct and secure solution is a prime choice for users as every bit of data is crucial. We have suggested the best solution to forward EarthLink email to Gmail account with accuracy. This tool is entirely free from any risks and viruses. Also, a demo edition of the toolkit is available. You can download it for free to evaluate its performance.