How to Transfer Email from WorkMail to Office 365 – Trusted Solution?
If you are looking for a reliable way to Migrate WorkMail to Office 365 with attachments then this blog is best for you.
If you are the person who has been utilizing the WorkMail service to seek after your energy and develop your business, that is stunning. This email plan gives some inventive highlights including canny cloud services, top-class security, office applications, and so forth, making it advantageous for you to achieve your assignments.
Due to different reasons, organizations have changed their email information from WorkMail to Office 365. When we speak of Microsoft Office 365, it is regarded as one of the most recognized email clients worldwide. Regardless of whether you need to get to your messages on your local PC or from some other gadget, MS Office 365 permits you to do as such with no issues.
Along these lines, are you tracking down some simple approaches to export Workmail emails to MS Office 365, this blog will help you a ton? If you are more inclined to details, this is an email customer which turns out consummately for both.
How about we become more acquainted with a portion of the imperative reasons why clients import Workmail emails to Office 365 and how would they do it.
Why You Should Migrate Your Emails?
Many reasons exist for switching to Office 365. It is imperative that users migrate their data from WorkMail to Microsoft Office 365 in the simplest way possible. The following are some of the most common reasons given by the users:
- Microsoft Office 365 Highlights: A large part of the popularity of Microsoft Office 365 is due to its great features, its information on the board, its planning gatherings, its affiliations, and so on.
- Bulk WorkMail emails: The task of working in an association that deals with huge amounts of information are not an easy one, as you have to manage them appropriately. Office 365 gives clients the ability to save large amounts of information without being constrained by capacity.
- Visual Interface: Utilizing an intuitive UI and a board with incredible information capacity, Office 365 increases your work productivity by assisting you with improving the usage of your workspace.
What’s the Best Way to Transfer Email to MS Office 365?
Knowing that the cloud-based platform life MS Office 365 brings to the table you a great deal, the time has come to comprehend the procedure for moving information. Despite the fact that you can complete it manually, it comes with different limitations.
Limitations With Importing Messages to Office 365 – Manually
If you decide to migrate Workmail emails manually to Office 365, let’s examine the limitations:
- In order to be an exceptional expert in interaction, you must be extraordinarily specialized
- To be successful, you need time and assets
- It may be challenging to switch over a lot of information
- There is no confirmation of exact results
- Manual methods have consistently been affected by information misfortune
Automated Way to Migrate Workmail Messages to MS Office 365
Moving from one email administrator to the next might be a tedious process if we don’t have the necessary tools. If you’re thinking about moving, be sure you’re using the best equipment available. Corbett wizard is one such prominent software that is well-known for its flawlessness.
If you’re worried that you’re not very good with specialist stuff, don’t be. This is an extremely useful Email Migration Tool for both specialized and non-specialized users. So, assuming you have the necessary hardware, we should proceed with the way to convert Workmail email to Office 365.
Steps to Convert WorkMail Email to Microsoft Office 365
Let’s understand the steps of converting Workmail email to Microsoft Office 365:
1: The interaction starts with the download of the Corbett Software in the Windows operating system
2: Install and open the software on the computer and select the Open option given in the menu bar.
3: Currently, you must navigate to the ‘Email Accounts’ option, which may be found within the window after selecting the Open option.
4: To continue, select the ‘Add Accounts’ option. After that, type in your WorkMail email address and password.
5: After selecting the ‘Advanced Settings’ tab, you will be prompted to provide the IMAP server. This will cause the tool to go through all of the necessary documents.
6: Finally, pick ‘Office 365’ and click the ‘Export’ option to conclude the task.
Ideally, this blog was suitable to assist you in understanding the entire process of migrating WorkMail email to Office 365 smoothly. Make sure you don’t make any silly mistakes while transferring emails from WorkMail to Office 365.