Zimbra to G Suite Migration Tool | Here’s Everything You Need to Know
TGZ is the most favourable file format of Zimbra used to store emails along with attachments, journals, Calendars, etc. But still, users meet a situation where they encounter a problem where they are required to migrate Zimbra to Google Workspace account.
The G Suite or Google Workspace is the paid successor of Google Mail. It is a suite of web applications created by Google for businesses to execute communication effectively.
The data migration process from Zimbra can easily be performed by using the Corbett Email Migration Tool. As there is no direct option to transfer data to the O365 account.
Zimbra provides the option to export data in TGZ format. This blog will cover the methods to migrate data with or without TGZ files. So, without any further delay, let’s get straight into it.
Direct Option to Migrate Zimbra to Google Workspace
As discussed above, Zimbra does not allow you to save your data directly to Office 365. In such a reliable solution can be used is Zimbra Migration Tool. It is a top-notch solution that effortlessly migrate Zimbra to G Suite account. Users can download the software from the mentioned link. In the next section, we will check the working procedure of the toolkit.
Steps to Migrate Zimbra to G Suite
- Download and run the software on Windows OS.
- Click on Open >> Email Account >> Add Account.
- Enter Zimbra login details & preview the data in 4+ modes.
- Afterwards, click on Export & select the G Suite.
- Apply the Data Filters and click save to migrate Zimbra to G suite.
Why Should Users Migrate Zimbra to G Suite Account?
There are multiple benefits of migrating data files to a Google Workspace account. We are mentioning some of the reasons with the help following data table.
|Availability of Open-Source||No||Yes|
|Space Provided||Depends Upon Plan||30 GB (Free) + Addition Cost|
|Admin Console||Complete Control Over Domain and Users||Server Administrator|
|Easy to Manage Multiple Accounts||Yes||No|
|Support availability||From both Google Side as well as Partner Side, 24*7||Email Support|
What Makes Zimbra to G Suite Migration Tool | A Perfect Solution
- Successfully migrated Zimbra Content to G Suite account with all attributes.
- Move emails, contacts, calendars, documents, and other data files from Zimbra.
- Migrate Zimbra to Google Workspace with all content & data fields.
- Allows transfer of Zimbra mail to Office 365, Thunderbird, and other formats.
- Provide a date filter option for selective data migration based on month and week.
- The tool’s graphical interface is fundamental and can be easily operated by non-technical users.
- Users can convert an unlimited number of Zimbra data files without any difficulties.
Common Frequently Asked Questions by Users
Q) How to Migrate Zimbra to Google Workspace?
- Download and run the software on Windows.
- Click on Email Server >> Zimbra >> Upload Data file.
- Next, the software will list, TGZ file data in the preview panel.
- Click on the Export button and select Google Workspace.
- Finally, apply data filters & click save to Migrate Zimbra to G Suite.
Q) What’s the system configuration required to operate this tool?
The minimum system requirement to operate this utility is 1 GHz of the processor with 1 GB of RAM.
Q) I have recently upgraded to Windows 11. Can I use this software?
Yes, the Zimbra to G Suite migration tool supports all editions of Windows OS. So, you can easily access the utility on all versions.
So There You Have It
The Zimbra to G Suite Migration is the only way to accomplish the data transfer process from Zimbra to Google Workspace account. Additionally, the software offers multiple benefits while migrating data files. If you tried manual ways to achieve this conversion, you might end up with nothing. Also, there is a demo version of the tool available that you can download for free.