How to Export Emails From Mailbird to G Suite – A Quick Guide?
We as a whole are very mindful of the usefulness of Mailbird emails. This is perhaps the most stunning email service, which is known for its flawlessness. Yet, because of numerous reasons, individuals these days are discovering approaches to import Mailbird messages to G Suite.
When it comes to Google’s G Suite, everyone loves its management, whether it’s government agencies, students, or corporate offices. It provides several exceptional features, such as Google Apps, up-to-date security, and no downtime, among others.
As a result, if you’re looking for a means to export emails from Mailbird to G Suite, you should be able to find several good and dependable options. As a result, through this blog, we will help you comprehend the reasons for doing so, as well as the most trustworthy methods by which you can complete the process:
What are the Benefits of Exporting Mailbird to G Suite?
If you want to import emails from Mailbird to G Suite, you need to be familiar with all of the G Suite’s key features. Because we’ll never make a decision without first understanding why let’s look at the reasons why people switch Mailbird data to G Suite:
- G Suite is a cloud-based platform that provides clients with an unlimited amount of storage space.
- Your personal information and data are safe with this support.
- Being a mainstream service, it accomplishes great feats by providing clients with extraordinary and up-to-date structural features.
- The G Suite’s security feature is unique, and no one may access your information until or unless you give them permission.
How to Migrate Mailbird Emails to G Suite
Corbett IMAP Email Migration Utility is a stable and dependable solution for transferring your Mailbird messages to G Suite without losing any data or information. The fact that it is clear and quick is probably the best feature. Concerning the Email Migration Tool. You won’t need to introduce any other software while migrating emails from Mailbird to G Suite.
Aside from that, you are not necessary to be an expert in technical matters. People are occasionally captivated by this utility since it was designed in such a simple manner. With so many cutting-edge features, migrating Mailbird to G Suite was simple and straightforward.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Exporting Mailbird to G Suite
Let’s get started with the steps for migrating emails from Mailbird to G Suite. You must first download the software and then install it on your computer. Start the device and run it to take a fresh look at it.
1: When you first open the application, it will lead you to a page with the ‘Open’ option in the upper left corner. Tap on it.
2: Next, select ‘Desktop Email Clients’ from the drop-down menu. After that, select the ‘Mailbird Accounts’ option
3: After that, the tool shows you two options whether you choose to configure your account. then, you will now be prompted to enter your email address and password. After that, go to the ‘Advanced Settings’ to specify your IMAP server. Or choose a folder to browse the Mailbird emails in your system
4: After that, Corbett Wizard will browse for the necessary files. and you can preview Mailbird Emails into multiple options given by this utility.
5: Finally, from all of the options available, select Export and then click ‘IMAP’ to export Mailbird to G Suite.
6: To start the process select the Save option from the ribbon menu and view the live migration process
Benefits and Features of this Automatic Tool
- With this tool, you can convert emails from multiple Mailbird accounts directly
- Variety of File formats to save and export Mailbird emails i.e., EML, PST, MBOX
- Export Bulk emails from Mailbird to G Suite directly without any data loss
- It provides 100% data security and safety during the migration
- Support 100+ IMAP email clients and desktop email clients
- Extract email items directly and save them in your computer system
- Provides advanced enabling options in the migration process
- Offers to view destination file and folder of exported email
- Users can view Mailbird exported emails into G Suite directly through the tool
- There is no requirement to install any other application to help this utility. This tool is a standalone tool
- Maintains proper file and folder structure without any disturbance in the end outcome
- No size and file restriction in this utility. Users can migrate endless emails from Mailbird to G Suite